View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 08:08 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : Closed Do Not Post

Member Entertainment
This is what we do in our inbetween times of wars. We kick back, relax, and enjoy each others company.

LMS Tube
Watch your talented peers battle for fun and show off they're dazzling display of skill with our youtube battle section.

Want to submit a video?
Fill out this form and Send to me via PM and I wil post it in our Infamous Video Section located (here)

Combatants:
Rules:
Opinion:
Notes*:
Props or Slops*:

(*Indicates not required)

Please ensure all videos submitted are appropriate aswell as high quality to be posted here.

1)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp6L5O1R334
Combatants: ShinyShuckle and SaviorSephoirth (SS v SS)
Rules: Standard OU
Opinion: Its not my best work, but I still think it is pretty good. I like the end :)
Notes*: One of the best, if the the best, late game Lucario sweeps ever.
This is a video Savior did so it can be found under his youtube account, so credit to him for making it.

LMS Stories

This section for our shoddy battlers is to display they're talent using the shoddy battle system located here
To submit stories, please ensure they are appropriate and visually appealing to have them submitted and posted here.

In order to submit a story just fill out this application:

Combatants:
Server:
Rules:
Opinion:
Notes*:
Props/ Slops*:

Contest

Here at Infamous, we try to keep busy with as many activites as possible. Although rather early to start, possible contest include: Greatest/ Funniest quotes, Best Pokemon fan fic, best moveset creator, and best pokemon creator.

Got an idea for a contest? Feel free to contact me via PM to discuss your idea and possibly add it to the list

Clan Tournies
We like to mix things up every once in awhile by having battling tournies, like the contests are members are allowed and encouraged to create their own unique tournies.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List