View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 05:47 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Dual-Forum Team RP Planning (Post if you’re interested)

So far, NES2 and I have made some pretty considerable progress with the storyline. Its still being worked on, but we've come up with some pretty interesting ideas.

A few things that seem pretty certain are that it will be an all Pokemon RP with no humans, similar to the kind of world that the Mystery Dungeon Series has. In light of that, it will also be taking place in an entirely new world, and I'll be making the map for that.

Personally, I think it would be better if we either host it here or there as opposed to creating a whole new forum for this. Only thing is about hosting it there is that its actually a bit annoying to create an account there after doing it myself. Besides the usual stuff picking an account name and so on, they actually force you to take a quiz based on the rules before your account can be validated. With that in mind, I think it would be better if we hosted it here. And, if we do this kind of thing again with GTS, we could host it there next time just to make it fair. But for now, let's start it off here.

I also think it would be a good idea to have a kind of "Mini-banner" in our signatures that anyone taking part in this could wear, just to indicate we're on the PE2K side.