View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 05:29 PM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: Dual-Forum Team RP Planning (Post if you’re interested)

I could definitely do something like this... ignoring the fact that I'm also a member of GTSPlus. XD Though I'll be supporting PE2K just because it's the first forum I ever joined and I love you guys. lets just pretend the war rp never happened y/y?

Quote:
In addition, I'm not going to give names, but there are a couple people on PE2K who seem confident of their skills in roleplaying but could cause alot of disruption.
I'm agreeing with you, Dylan. Even though we do have a bunch of roleplayers who have been not-so-good in the past but seem to have improved, there are still people who don't do the best job at working in our skill level. We may need to get a sign-up moderator going who isn't afraid to reject people if they don't meet a certain skill or competence level, or seem to be good but have been unpleasant in past roleplays - of course, I'm not excused from this, considering my glorious track record XD. I do like the middle-ground forum idea; someone can go on ProBoards, make a new board called "PE2K and GTS+ The Crossplay" or something, have people sign up there, and members can easily be designated between PE2K and GTS+ by way of classes, signature banners, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Scott View Post
I say when this thing goes down we rally to get all the great RPers that are doing PvE RPs now -- I'm looking at you Giratina, Winter Cherry, etc.
Wait, I'm a great roleplayer? When did this happen?!?

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)

Last edited by Giratina; 08-28-2010 at 05:37 PM.