Thread: Tell Me...?
View Single Post
  #7  
Old 08-27-2010, 04:59 AM
Tsujin's Avatar
Tsujin Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kanto, Texas
Posts: 1,583
Default Re: Tell Me...?

Yeah but Baton Pass is there to pass on stat changes. If you're just going to use it to scout out there's no point in having it. You could easily just switch instead. Either way you're going to get hit by an attack either if you're up against something that outspeeds Jolteon since Baton Pass isn't a priority move it'll get hit and then baton pass or it'll pass and the pokemon you switch in will get hit. You're better off just replacing it with another move. Try charge beam. It's only 50 base attack but it has a 70% chance of increasing your special attack stat one stage and having that while holding a life orb could do some pretty hard damage with a STAB Thunderbolt. Especially if you've paralyzed already giving you a 30% chance of them being paralyzed as well as being a hell of a lot slower.
__________________
VPP Stats | -- -- Evolves @ 1395 - Level 100 @ 1575


| Friend Codes / Trade Thread / Battle Log |
| Me IRL / Pokerus Empire / YouTube |
Reply With Quote