View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 12:07 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Default Re: Noctowl Guardians {RP}

(OOC: Mewcario, you like Doctor Who, don'tcha?)

Name: The Eeveelution Sisters
Activity: Grieving
Alliance: Noctowl (apart from Spark, who's in alliance with the Skarmory)

[Sun]
"Little one, it is not your fault." I knew that Spark had someone who could tap into the area's memories and find the truth. I looked at Spark to find she wasn't there. Where had Spark gone? Had she been thinking what I'd been thinking? ...or had she gone to reveal our position to the Skarmory?! No, Spark wouldn't do that... but what was she doing? Only time would tell...

[Spark]
Resonara would be the answer. I bolted, and nobody seemed to notice apart from Ailsa, who looked back down quickly and quietly. I ran towards where Resonara staid ; Tisaneya. She was already running to the forest, so I quickly slowed as she saw me.

Name: Resonara
Activity: Running towards Spark
Alliance: Noctowl

I saw Spark and ran up. Spark quickly babbled about Flare dying and a Pachirisu thinking herself responsible. I nodded before she got to the area scan part; I know what I have to do. I ran up to the spot where Flare died and took an area scan. I started speaking what screamed in my mind.

"Flare says... I don't want Melody to think she's done this. I brought it upon myself by letting my rage go free. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. NOOOOO... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'M NOT GOING TO DIE!!!!!!! And it stops there......"

Spoiler: