View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 07:41 PM
Micro Offline

Default Re: Noctowl Guardians {RP}

Name: Melody (Pachirisu)
What you are currently doing: Waking up.
Alliance: Noctowls

I was still fainted but I heard something in my mind. It said: Wake up! Please! Wake up! After a while I heard voices... Sad voices... Crying voices... I woke slowly up... I looked around me while I was on the ground. I saw all the Eeveelutions crying... I didn't understand why but then I saw Flare on the ground. -Is she... Dead... No that can't be... Can it...? Did she... Sacrificed herself to save me...? Am I actually the killer...?- I thought while looking at the dead Flareon. I tried to stand on my feet but because of the hole in my leg I couldn't really walk. I fell on the ground again. "Why... Why did she saved me instead of herself...? I... I'm... sorry..." I said. "It... It's all my fault..." I tried to stand on my feet again but I fell... AGAIN... My tears fell on the ground. "It... It really is my fault... If I just... If I just wasn't so hyper... If I just guarded myself against that Swalot... If I just didn't got into this forest... If I just didn't joined this war..." I said. "THEN FLARE WASN'T DEAD!!" I shouted out loud. I cried... It was all my fault...

OOC: No post for Michael because he is still crafting weapons!

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)