View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 05:10 AM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX
Default Re: Signature & Avatar Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
i never thought i would see the day when there is yu-gi-oh on a pokemon site xD it realy stands out in a good way! anyway in my opinion i think that jadens face on the left is a little bit too bright oh and i son't know if it was meant to be there but there is a strange line going around it that messes up some colours such as there is green in the top left and i'm pretty sure jaden dosen't have green hair xD but near the bottom right it looks cool so perhaps getting rid of half of that line or making it blend into the actual colours? i'v never used any kind of creating software and until my tablet comes i wont for a while xD so i may be completely wrong lol! other than what i mentioned though it's very cool!

Everything you just talked about was the border of the banner. Also, the green haired boy is Sirus, not Jaden. Forgive me if I laugh at this bit. I'll edit it with a more acceptable border though, you have a point, it is kind of ridiculous.

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.