View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 02:52 AM
Wizard Offline

Send a message via AIM to Wizard
Default Re: Signature & Avatar Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
D'awww! it reminds me of my first photoshop banner. I was in awe of the "Text Editing" bits. I was like "Gimp don't have this. I like."

Anyways, is this your first photoshop, or first ever? If you used Gimp before then I trust you know how to tackle lighting, depth and text placement? Also knowing how to work a flow of the banner helps. There are plenty of tutorials and people here that can and more than likely will help you with that. You maybe new to photoshop, but when you start playing around in it, you'll learn that they aren't so different. x3

So now that I've commented on this, how about someone tackle mine. A decent 4 month hiatus from Graphics and I created this:

Have fun ~
i never thought i would see the day when there is yu-gi-oh on a pokemon site xD it realy stands out in a good way! anyway in my opinion i think that jadens face on the left is a little bit too bright oh and i son't know if it was meant to be there but there is a strange line going around it that messes up some colours such as there is green in the top left and i'm pretty sure jaden dosen't have green hair xD but near the bottom right it looks cool so perhaps getting rid of half of that line or making it blend into the actual colours? i'v never used any kind of creating software and until my tablet comes i wont for a while xD so i may be completely wrong lol! other than what i mentioned though it's very cool!

Leader of the clan T.U.N Lords of Darkness
White FC 2624 2821 5234
White2 FC 4900 6256 6560
Elite 4 of the TUN League
Win: 52. Draw: 1. Lose: 3

we are now on Xat! http://xat.com/TUNLordsOfDarkness