View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 02:52 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: World of Nightmares [RP]

Ashley, Jeremy and Ichiru were walking down the dark tunnel. Ashley turned her head around to see if she could see Kiseki and Lani, but they weren't there.

"I guess they stayed behind. Well they aren't missing anything." Ashley said as she turned back around. She didn't understand why people would be so freaked out in this tunnel. So far the only thing there was was just darkness and a dirt path.

"Hey... What happened to your stomach?" Ichiru had asked Ashley. This question took Ashley by surprise as she looked down at her stomach, then back up at Ichiru.

"It's sort of a long story," Ashley said as she looked over at Jeremy. He knew what story his sister was going to use, so he nodded his head in agreement. Ashley looked back at Ichiru and took a deep breath. "When I was fifteen, my parents had passed away in an car crash. I was in the back seat when it happened. The car's tire had hit a brick in the middle of the road which caused the front tire to blow out. My dad lost control of the car and it ended up flipping a few times. As it was flipping, glass from the windows shattered and two big pieces stabbed me." Ashley said as she turned her body around and pointed her phone at her stomach, showing Ichiru the other scar that was hidden from him. "The car ended up flipping off an old bridge and crashing into the bay. As the car was sinking, I could see both of my parents passed out in the front seats. I tried yelling for them, but there was nothing. I had a feeling that they were already dead, but I just kept on screaming for them. After when the car was fully submerged in water, I tried to get out but my seat belt wouldn't unbuckle. The last thing I remember is the sharp pains going through my stomach, passing out, then waking up in the hospital a few days later. The doctors said that it was a miracle that I survived." Ashley said. Everything she said in the story was true, about the glass stabbing into her and such. The only thing is, it left her a scar but you couldn't see it, because the glass had stabbed her towards her upper back on the side by her ribs. She used this story so much though that she was able to pull it off very well.

"Yeah, and then after that's when she started getting nightmares. The doctors said that it would be normal though." Jeremy added. Ashley nodded and looked back up at Ichiru.
"Sometimes I feel like it's my fault though."
"Ashley, it wasn't you're fault." Jeremy quickly said. Ashley just ignored him and continued to talk.
"That night, I blew off family night to go to some stupid drinking party. I ended up stranded so I called my parents to pick me up. If I only stayed for family night, they would still be here..." Ashley said as she shook her head back and forth. Jeremy just stopped walking and grabbed his sister, giving her a tight hug.
"Listen to me, it wasn't you're fault, okay? It was just the wrong place and the wrong time." Jeremy whispered. Ashley nodded her head and looked at her brother. Another sound could be heard from the tunnel.
"What was that?" Ashley asked as she held out her cell phone in front of her, but it didn't do her any good.
"I'm not su-" Jeremy stopped at mid sentence. It felt like a cold breeze went through his entire body.
"Are you okay Jeremy?"
"Did you feel that?"
"Feel what?"
"That cold air? Cold air just went though me."
"I didn't feel it. Maybe we should get out of here and come back tomorrow when we all have flashlights." Ashley suggested as she looked over at Jeremy and Ichiru. On the ground she noticed that there was a trail of blood that was coming from her leg. "Well, looks like we can find our way back. Just follow the red stained road..."