View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 05:54 PM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce
Default Re: World of Nightmares [RP]

As Clouse had took off running, he had heard a few people call out to him telling him to come back. Even though he didn't want to be too awkward and meet these people, his fear of rejection got the better of him and he kept running. While he was running, he continued remembering his past, how awful it was. How much hatred was directed at him and all of the hurtful things that were done and said. He shut his eyes, as he teared up and began to run faster trying his best not to think about everything. Suddenly, he opened his eyes as his foot became entangled with a root of a tree that was sticking ever so slightly out of the ground. Clouse flew forward and fell to the ground face first, getting a mouthful of dirt, leaves and grass.

"Why... Why does it always have to be me?" He questioned himself over and over again. He knew that as he was laying there, anyone who saw him would probably laugh. A kid with puffy red eyes from crying too much, cracked glasses, a mouth full of dirt and stained clothes.

He was more disappointed in his shyness rather than being disappointed in his current condition and situation. He sighed, spitting a little bit of grass and dirt out, but made no other effort to get the rest out. He moved around his foot to try and get it untangled and finally did. He rolled himself onto his back and looked at his nice clean white shirt... or at least it used to be. He took off his glasses and saw that the crack was bigger than he thought. It went right down the middle of the left side and spread out to both sides. He face palmed and set them on his stomach and put his other hand up covering his face.

"AGGHHHH WHY DOES THIS KIND OF STUFF HAPPEN TO ME!? THIS DAY CAN'T GET ANY WORSE! But if it could, I'd love to see it happen. MAKE MY DAY, LET THE BAD THINGS KEEP HAPPENING!"
He thought looking into the sky when he noticed that his arm was all cut up. He never felt any pain from it, it was just bleeding all down his arm.

"Yaaaay... It happened. Day of awfulness number two is now complete!" He began to smiling a smile of shock and satisfaction. He placed his hand over on his other arm where he had been bleeding. He noticed that it was not a cut, but a gash. He quickly took off his white shirt that was stained with grass and dirt and wrapped it around his arm. He spit the remaining bits of grass out of his mouth and fell back, trying to contain blood.

OOC: I like RPing with myself, its actually quite amusing. Lol I added more out of boredom.

[~Paired with No One ;;~]

Last edited by General Dunsparce; 07-15-2010 at 08:10 PM.