Thread: [Pokemon] The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 12:13 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
=DDDD

XDDD Yeah! Think if you were a BIRD POKEMON who was new and came across those!

Silly me, a spoon can't pick up a steak! XD

GOOD BECAUSE I WANTED IT TO BE! ME TOO! I hope it inspires me for other stories as well!
DDDDDx You'd probably fly away and never return to that forest!!!

xDDDDDDDDD

WELL IT WAS SO YOU GOT WHAT YOU HOPED FOR. LOONIK AND JOOPLE AGAIN! xD Me too! It'd be nice to get another TtEoaF chapter out of me. xDD

Quote:
Really? o: I don't remember that! But yeah, I can see why she would be angry about someone complimenting that collar! XDDD Haha, I can definitely see her and Blazefang arguing!

Yay! I hope so. XD Yeah, definitely. o_O Cyclone would probably REALLY want Scytheclaw on his side, but luckily, Scytheclaw hates him.
*GAPS* YOU DON'T?! Well it was a while ago. xDD Yeah, she really was angry! Then they went on to talk about how hunting was "easy", according to Dusty, but hard in Thunder's eyes. xDD ...And reality. xDD Dusty soon learned that. Yeah, me too! She really didn't like him after that. Dx

Woo! Party! No more loosing! Mm, I'd imagine. Now that he's got his new Forbidden Attack (for some reason, I was about to write 'hidden power' xD), Cyclone's gonna do anything to get his paws on him. And also since he's a good fighter and used to be the leader of his clan. o:

Quote:
XDDDD I think in really random places! What's annoying is when I'm trying to sleep and keep getting ideas and therefore HAVE to write them down! Or else I forget...and it takes forever to go to sleep! Yeah, well, she would have gotten MUCH better treatment from Snowcrystal's group...the only real advantage Master has is medicine, which of course, Thunder wouldn't feel was worth it at all.

Well, I'm glad! =D Yeah, I hate it when that happens! DX I'll never respond with two sentences to anything you say on my stories! (Unless your comment is two sentences long. Then I'm not so sure. XD) Yeah, true! Even Alex understands a bit of what Thunder's gone through (though she knows very little about it).
xDD Haha, well I guess good thinking can occur anywhere! xDDD Ooh, that's annoying. When that happens, I usually just tell myself that I'll remember again in the morning...but I never do. xDDD I should keep a notepad by my bed. o: Haha. xD How annoying. Yeah, I don't doubt that! Human medicine would be really handy in the wild... If humans dropped things more often, maybe Snow's group would have found some medicine to help Thunder. xD But then again, I wonder if she would have taken it or not! I get where she's coming from though, even though I've never been one of Master's pokemon!

Hehe. Yeah! I mean, I put so much effort into reviewing their stories, and they reply with "thx ill fix it l8r", when I make comments about the character and the actual story in the meantime. Dx YAAAAAAAAAAAY! That's so comforting. xD Actually, no--you're pretty much one of the only people who will reply to everything I say. xD Like this--quote something and reply, quote something else, reply to that. ^^ THANKS FOR MAKING IT WORTHWHILE. (xDDDDDDDDD Haha, gotcha! 8D) Yeah. But I like how, even though, she's seem Thunder at one of her most violent times, and Thunder was never nice to her throughout her time there, she still cares about what happens to her and wants to save her. It's so...touching! *sniff*

Quote:
Yeah. XD Wait...huh? No, Redclaw isn't responsible for training them, he's pretty much a punching bag for other pokemon to test out their attacks on. Or he was, anyway.

Yeah, it is...that's one of the reasons she doesn't want to have friends; she figures they'll "just die anyway". Plus she has those issues with trust... Yeah, it pretty much is. Most of Master's pokemon didn't last very long with his training methods (which is why he had a TON of young pokemon for training), including the other scyther he found with Thunder. WELL, I bet if she could understand, and uh...overcome her issues a bit, she'd appreciate that! =D
Oh, right! xDD I thought you meant that he would train them up. xDD Right. Oh. Well that sucks majorly! Well...I bet he learned some endurance skills while he was at it, at least. ^^;

Yeah, I remember that talk with Stormblade she had about that! I've always remembered that conversation. ^^ I thought it was such a valid reason to not want friends, but at the same time, sad she has to live with that and never really experience friendship (now, at least). Yeah, the big T word. Nah, I wouldn't think so. But that would kinda filter out all pokemon who were strong enough to cope...Thunder, to name one. xDDD Yeah, maybe! Sort out those issues, Thunder!!

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.