Thread: [Pokemon] The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

xDDD Me too! GO STORY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO! Oh, I remember showing you a while ago, so it's all good. xD

xDDD Yeah, I know, right? "Oh...HAI RANDOM FOOT!!! O_O;;"

xD Butterflies? Pshaw! Butterflies don't...butterflies don't dis....distract...OH A SPOON!

WOAH YOU AND YOUR SCARY OVER-DRAMATIC MANIACAL LAUGH IS SCARY! Oh, how excitement! Well, not really. Kind of. xDD Now that we're talking about THAT NEW STORY I'M REALLY PUMPED AND INSPIRED!!1!!!!
=DDDD

XDDD Yeah! Think if you were a BIRD POKEMON who was new and came across those!

Silly me, a spoon can't pick up a steak! XD

GOOD BECAUSE I WANTED IT TO BE! ME TOO! I hope it inspires me for other stories as well!

Quote:
Well, I remember that one day she met Thunder in character chat, and she said she thought her collar looked cool. xDD Thunder wasn't happy. Dx And then she went on to have an argument with Blazefang about fire. xDDD

xDDDDDDDDDD It's okay, you're improving!! Yeah, I guess she can't. She's their leader, after all. xD (Yeah, true!) Ooh, Cyclone... Yeah. THANKFULLY. If he was on Cyclone's side, I'd be really worried. Dx xDDD Haha, okay! 8D xDDD Yep. It's pretty creepy music. xD
Really? o: I don't remember that! But yeah, I can see why she would be angry about someone complimenting that collar! XDDD Haha, I can definitely see her and Blazefang arguing!

Yay! I hope so. XD Yeah, definitely. o_O Cyclone would probably REALLY want Scytheclaw on his side, but luckily, Scytheclaw hates him.

Quote:
I KNOW RIGHT. It's where I do most of my thinking.

Yeah, I thought so. I was still curious though. xDD Oh, you were? o: Well, you can trust me to bring it up! x) Yeah, especially since he went to all that effort to look for her and carry her poke ball around. Yeah, that's a really good point... I think there are only minor positives to this situation--but to her, no positives whatsoever, especially since she never wanted to rest because she thought she didn't need it. Yeah, I bet he has all sorts of ways of treating his pokemon horribly. :( Well, I think I already know that!
XDDDD I think in really random places! What's annoying is when I'm trying to sleep and keep getting ideas and therefore HAVE to write them down! Or else I forget...and it takes forever to go to sleep! Yeah, well, she would have gotten MUCH better treatment from Snowcrystal's group...the only real advantage Master has is medicine, which of course, Thunder wouldn't feel was worth it at all.

Quote:
xDDD I'm glad I do too! 8D Yeah. xD It's okay! 8D It makes me happy to see it makes you happy every time you tell me! 8D YAY. xDD Well at least my rambling is put to good use when talking about stories! I just gotta make sure I ramble about the right ones, because there's nothing worse than spending a long time on a reply to a story, only to have it replied to in one or two sentences. Dx I've done that too many times. x) Yeah, definitely. I'm glad Alex cared. It's like she doesn't have to understand to be sympathetic!
Well, I'm glad! =D Yeah, I hate it when that happens! DX I'll never respond with two sentences to anything you say on my stories! (Unless your comment is two sentences long. Then I'm not so sure. XD) Yeah, true! Even Alex understands a bit of what Thunder's gone through (though she knows very little about it).

Quote:
Oh yeah, haha. Oh, okay! I remember him going inside with a fire stone and then when Redclaw came out, he was an arcanine! Poof! Hi! I'm evolved now! Oh, I see! That's kind annoying. To always have to train pokemon. xD Well, when you didn't want to. But you know. Yeah, it's really sad that all her friends died. :( Well, everything about her past is sad. Dx I'm impressed she managed to live through all of that though. o: GOOD JOB THUNDER, EVEN THOUGH YOU PROBABLY DON'T LIKE BEING PRAISED.
Yeah. XD Wait...huh? No, Redclaw isn't responsible for training them, he's pretty much a punching bag for other pokemon to test out their attacks on. Or he was, anyway.

Yeah, it is...that's one of the reasons she doesn't want to have friends; she figures they'll "just die anyway". Plus she has those issues with trust... Yeah, it pretty much is. Most of Master's pokemon didn't last very long with his training methods (which is why he had a TON of young pokemon for training), including the other scyther he found with Thunder. WELL, I bet if she could understand, and uh...overcome her issues a bit, she'd appreciate that! =D

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-