View Single Post
Old 04-25-2004, 08:02 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: Pokemon: Uprise of the Legendaries

CM got a report that a forest fire was nearby, so she flew on her favorite, Chari. They had to hurry, or it might be too late for the Pokemon still in the forest fire. They arrived and she quickly got off.

"Go, Neptune!" CM said. Neptune appeared in the water, and CM picked him up. "Ok, Neptune, I want you to use Hydro Pump on the fire." CM told Neptune as she carried him in. Neptune Hydro Pumped the fire in their way. They reached the first group of Pokemon and they were little babies. CM set Neptune down on the ground as she picked them up and put them in a fire-proof bag. The babies were scared. "Chari, I want you to fly out of here and get the babies to safety. When you're done, come back." Chari grabbed the bag and headed out of the forest. CM grabbed Neptune again and he continued to put out the fire in their path.

By then, the whole fire was gone. The Pokemon were safe, and some of the forest was still left. CM went to the locals. "So, you're telling me that there was a giant bird, that glowed red, and it had the colors of the rainbow?" CM said. "Yes," the woman said. "It was mad, very mad." "Ho-oh.." CM thought.

After the chat, CM was puzzled. "How could Ho-oh make the forest on fire? He's the guardian of the earth!" CM thought. "This is insane."

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |