View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 10:14 PM
Eeveedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude
Default Re: Individual RP;; Eeveedude

"Great job Ugh!" I gratefully yelled to my muscular bear Pokemon. "You're doing great so far. That Gligar is quick, I need to think of a way to slow it down and possibly throw it off its rocker. It seems to be the organized type that thrives on order and straightforward attacks. If only there was a way to scare it into submission... "

Ugh-Muffin was slightly more challenging to work with than any of my other Pokemon. The reason? He constantly befriended the opponent in mid battle. Sadly, most of the Pokemon I've encountered haven't had this dilema. While he's trying to dodge attacks and make friends (which he's bad at for his lack of agility) the opponent would continue slashing away until it was enough to snap Ugh-Muffin out of his happy-go-lucky fantasy.

Luckily, I was a genius. I knew that my Ursaring would respond positively if he believed it was a game. So, I used that knowledge and commanded Ugh-Muffin the best I knew how.

"That's it!" I shouted happily. "Ugh-Muffin, doesn't this place remind you of Halloween? It's time to trick-or-treat and I need you to give Gligar the Scariest Face you can manage. Once it gets spooked, grab the burnt tree from behind you a Fling it at Gligar!"