View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 06:41 AM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton
Default Re: The National Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee16 View Post

1. When the Ranger rolls for the Pokemon encountered, use the Underground system. Just like you have a rare chance to find a Spiritomb or Aerodactyl, you could have a similar chance to find a Rare Pokemon in the Park.

2. A character limit, since its been brought up. It doesn't have to be big, but surely should be improvised. A set of characters needed depending on the category of the Pokemon that is being captured.

3. A Post Quality Modifier for the Ranger. Just like we use these for the Trainers, the Rangers could very well have one. The Ranger/Official that is watching the Captrue Roll can determine the PQM depending on the way the Ranger posted which will also affect the capture roll. It may just be a hassle, but its just a suggestion.

4. Another thing I liked was rolling for a certain category depending on how well they posted. If the Ranger feels that the Trainer isn't trying, they can roll for an Uncommon/Common Pokemon to show up next.

5. Though I don't really like this one, it has run through my head several times. Perhaps cutting down the number of encounters to like 10 or something. If you're lucky, it still doesn't change anything, but just an idea.

Again, these are just ideas so don't go posting how stupid they are, and instead, try to give another idea. That is all I can think of now, I'll be back with more soon.

1) I like this idea, as I've rolled and witnessed the rollings of a lot of rare and special mons.

2) I try to keep my posts a good length, and I like my trainers to do the same, however, I agree with Marth that there should be a difference in char. limit between BP and NBP, including capture attempts and posts. I try to keep both at least a small, yet detailed paragraph, because there's no sense trying to write a novel.

3) Sheep is confused! She hurt herself in confusion!

4) I would do this anyway, like, if they're doing well, I'll choose a mon from their rolls I think they'll like, and if they're not doing well I'd want to give them a lower rank mon, however sometimes this just doesn't work with a set of rolls, so I like this idea.

5) Eh, I guess this is an okay idea. One time I rolled 5 of the same Legend, but this was before you could reroll multiples.

Okay, it's late and I'm really out of it so I'll give my real opinions on the park tomorrow or something when I'm capable of intelligent thought.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiedailEclipsed View Post
I'd recommend for you to shut the thing down, and seriously reevaluate alot of the park's mechanics.
How would we go about this? Would everyone in the Park get a refund?

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]

Last edited by sheepskinfuton; 05-16-2010 at 06:44 AM.