View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 05:53 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: The National Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by AiedailEclipsed View Post
I figure HKim might want my input on this for some random reason... I agree with alot of this. Grammar should be a principle role of roleplaying. I mean, if you can't type out a sentence using capitalization, proper sentence formatting, and punctuation, you don't deserve to be called a roleplayer. Also, I'm going to point something out. I recently took the Ranger Test, and failed. Big whup right? Well, I pointed out a major flaw in the tests after failing and they are now presumably still "fixing" them. They should never have been flawed in the first place.
You mean the whole "bunnying" flaw, right? Yeah , you didn't fail because of that "flaw". For everyone, the flaw is that the trainer in the scenario supposedly "bunnies" what happens. However, the trainer in question never said the Zap Cannon had failed, nor that his attacks had worked. The ranger in question - you - could have perfectly continued the RP to say Zap Cannon hit, or that bullet punch failed, or that protect didn't even work. That's up to the ranger to decide, and if the ranger rules it that way. AND EVEN THEN; if major bunnying was made, as a ranger taking the test, it was your duty to change what happened in the trainers post.
Quoting the Park Rules:
Trainers Can:
"-Control things that occur around them (to an extent)". The trainer in the test never said the zap cannon hit - or missed, or that his attacks worked.

But as I said, you didn't fail because of that flaw. You've been explained by Eraizaa about that. If he didn't, tell me and I shall elaborate.

Just one thing. Two, actually.
I'm supposed to be an elite ranger. And an official. Yet I believe there must be a lot of discussion going right now on the moderators forum on PE2K about the park (or so I hope). I can't see this conversation, and most probably, may be DG are participating on it. Jess is gone and Eraizaa, Sam and I can't view it. I'd like to know if there is such a conversation going on at this moment in the staff board @ pe2k.
The second one..where the hell is Jess?!

EDIT: Leman, I hope the thread can be moved to BMG so Sam and I can help.
EDIT2: Bolded on your post what I agree with.
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 05-16-2010 at 06:22 AM.