View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 06:49 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Re: The National Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marth View Post
The porygon-z scenario was a situation of extreme luck and a bit of smart-money spending. After I obtained them, however, we agreed that electric repellents are no longer allowed on the power-plant, and thus the scenario is even more difficult to obtain. Rest assured.
Just to say, you must have realised when you bought your Electric-type repellent for the Power Plant that it was pretty broken, repelling all of the Electric-type Pokemon and leaving the handful of Poison-types, Mawile, and then the Porygon family. Having realised that it was broken after purchasing the Electric-type repellant, you still went through with using it in the Power Plant and then agreed with the ban after you'd grossly benefitted. Sorry, but that's not behaviour that I'd expect from an Elite Ranger or an Official. Just saying.

And I agree with the fact that the Park needs fixing. One qualm I have is the quality of the Rangers' posts in general. There are some rangers that are great, but then there are some that I feel don't make a lot of effort with their posts. To pass the Ranger test, a potential Ranger must attain a certain standard. I am of the opinion that Rangers should maintain a standard similar to what allowed them to pass the test.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG