View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 03:15 AM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

NBP

Ranger Ren
Outer Heavens

When Saundra suggested that her Dragonite take them even higher in the sky than they already were, Ren's face grew paler. "N-no, that will not be necessary. I am sure we will find a Pokemon soon." she said quickly, the idea of being up any higher making her quite uneasy.

She let out a small sigh as she took Saundra's first suggestion and continued to lead them straight ahead. This area became more rocky, with a small cliff that wrapped around the platform's edge. One would assume that the cliff would be home to more dragon-like Pokemon and them alone but as they passed through they noticed several large nests made of broken branches with smaller, rather pale eggs that presumably belonged to a Fearow or Pidgeot.

They hadn't been hiking for more than a few minutes when they heard a very loud, high pitched screech. The shadow of something big circled above them, and when they tilted their heads up they came face to face with a rather angry looking Aerodactyl.

"Wow, I did not think these still existed! It must have been sleeping for ages when Arceus's call woke it up. I can understand why it is so angry though, I really dislike being woken from a nap." Ren mused.

Wild Pokemon

??? ? Aerodactyl w/Rock Head

Trainer Stats
Trainer: Saundra Blake
Area: Outer Heavens
Area Effects: None
Encounters: 12

Trainer's Pokemon
Ripper the Serious Male Scizor <In Ball>
100%
Ability: Technician
EMs: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Databyte the Genderless Docile Porygon-Z <In Ball>
100%
Ability: Download
EMs: TM Protect ; TM Shadow Ball, TM Thunder Wave ; TM Ice Beam ; TM Dark Pulse ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Hidden Power (Electric) ; TM Psychic

Seagem the Sassy Female Dragonite <In Ball>
100%
Ability: Inner Focus
EMs: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch ; TM Ice Beam ; TM Hidden Power (Rock) ; TM Attract ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Rest ; TM Rain Dance ; MT Draco Meteor

Items: Hyper Ball x6 ; x3 Full Restore
Pokemon Seen: Swablu, Arceus, Aerodactyl
Pokemon Captured: None

((Well, that was anti-climatic. Enjoy your tradebait. ))

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]