View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 12:11 PM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion
Default Individual RP: Iridium

NBP

"Brr... Isn't it cold out here, Trike?" I whispered to my Pokemon's ears, as we followed a winding path to the outpost. As I am assigned to Mount Oktori by some official, I'm forced to stay at this harsh cold place for the day. Even with the thick black coat I am wearing, the cold is still felt in my skin. I suddenly quickened my pace as I saw the Outpost's outline. "Let's hurry and reach that building."

Upon reaching the Ranger Outpost, I swung the door open and ran inside quickly. I was surprised that a folder was lying on the front table. Does it mean that I'm taking someone through Mount Oktori?! I mean, it's cold... and white... and doesn't give off a cheerful vibe. Oh, well. Good luck for me, though. I just hope the trainer I'm accompanying with would have Fire-types that could give warmth.

I took the folder and opened it. A picture of a familiar face in the form gave a surprise to me. "What the...? I'm taking Iridium again?" I exclaimed. It was like... the third time I went with him. Is my luck this good that I picked the same person three times at random? At least I won't need to get socialized with another stranger again. It takes effort for me to get to know them while getting through some place.

"And now, we wait for him to reach this place," I announced to Manectric as I sat down on a couch and reviewed his form.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Name: Iridium

Total Items: Park Balls x1, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x6, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2, Pokeplayer, Miltank Voice Disk (3 plays left), Happiny Voice Disk (2 plays left), Aura Reader, Full Restore x2, Riolu Voice Disk, Snover Voice Disk

Area effects: ???

Encounters remaining: 15

Current Wild Pokemon: ???

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape
Nickname: -
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Pokemon: Togekiss
Nickname: -
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team
BM/SM/MT: Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack

Pokemon encountered:

Pokemon captured:

~|Keion|~