View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 11:31 PM
Hypocrisy is Fun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hypocrisy is Fun
Default I think we should try something new.

First and foremost, I'm not making this thread because I want to see something done right now, my only intention is to see some life back in this place.

Since I got back here, I've noticed that this place isn't nearly as active as it used to be. I'm still in awe that the DCC can sometimes go days without a new reply. I've been trying to identify whats missing, and I'm not 100% sure, but I think I see it.

The rules here are way too strict.

I mean seriously guys, we're a POKEMON forum. A game/show with an audience made for kids and early teens. Now, I'm aware that theres people here older than that, myself included, but we should really be looking at the main demographic here if we want more activity.

We shouldn't be locking up threads that people genuinely enjoy, even if they do produce spam at times.

The way I see it, we either get more lenient with "fun" spam and look less professional, or die out because all the newer generations of members are gonna get discourage and move to another forum that's filled with threads they'd love to post in, and what have you.

If anyone has any other suggestions of ways to get more active people in here, I think this would be a good place to discuss it.