Thread: Ranks
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 01:23 AM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative
Default Re: Ranks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso View Post

Yeah, just while we're on the topic of inactive mods, the Pokemon anime/manga board is in dire need of a good overhaul. Seriously, that section is dismal, with spam and duplicate threads comprising most of the first page. No offence to the current anime mods, but I barely ever see them take action, or even post for that matter.

rantrant.
Not like it's ever visited at all. But maybe if more news was added about new episodes/movies/chapters and such we'd get new members who watch/read it and are interested in the anime and manga. The only person doing much in that section is Adam (MODMODMOD) but that's rare as he hasn't been very active until a few days ago.

A lot of our boards are pretty much dead. We rarely see any activity in Anime/Manga, Languages, Written work and so on and so forth. I think that we need to get a big group of whoever (preferably gmods, mods and officials) to post news about their section ever so often to get some activity going.

/off topic

But yes. It would be nice to at least see titles for Angela, Ken, and such so they can add polls instead of waiting 2-3 days for Ana or Gem to add them. I know they do go around often patrolling/locking threads/deleting posts and such but I think sometimes they're just busy and i takes them a while to get to it. But I'm no sure we need much more than that, really.

|thedynamicduo|