View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 09:29 AM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion
Default Re: Individual RP: Iridium

BP

"Now, I want you to use Thunder Wave to cripple that Happiny," Iridium said.

Trying to endure her own Paralysis, Togekiss made a ball of electricity in her mouth and shot her own Thunder Wave on Happiny in order to paralyze it too. It traveled as a thin line of electricity and through Hapiny's body, disabling most of her movements. Apparently, it's one of the most effective ways to inflict a status problem as it is easy to perform and slows the target.

Meanwhile, Iridium threw a Hyperball towards the exhausted Happiny. The ball absorbed it into energy and trapped it shut inside. Once, it began wiggling. It wiggled once... then twice... Tension was building around the area as Iridium, Togekiss and I stared at the shaking ball. With a click, the ball stopped moving and appeared as the Pokemon inside it was captured at last.

"I suppose that'll be the last Pokemon you'd take before leaving, right?" I asked.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Name: Iridium

Total Items: Park Balls x1, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x3, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2, Pokeplayer, Miltank Voice Disk, Happiny Voice Disk

Area effects: ???

Encounters Remaining: 10

Current Wild Pokemon: Happiny
Battle Stats:
Happiny(F) = [7.00%] = [Paralyzed]
Moves used: ???
Togekiss(F) = [90.00%] = [Paralyzed]
Moves used: Thunder Wave

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape [90.00%]
Nickname: -
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast, Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Pokemon: Togekiss [90.00%]
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team, Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack

Pokemon: Alakazam [100.00%]
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Relaxed
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Hidden Power [Flying], Snatch, Psych Up, Double Team, Charge Beam, Shock Wave, Light Screen, Torment, Ice Punch, Skill Swap, Barrier, Encore

Pokemon encountered: Munchlax, Miltank, Combee, Armaldo, Happiny

Pokemon captured: Munchlax (F, Hardy), Miltank (F, Modest), Happiny (F, Gentle)

~|Keion|~

Last edited by Keion; 04-14-2010 at 09:31 AM.