ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to ragnarok0422 Send a message via Yahoo to ragnarok0422
Default Re: Individual RP;; Eeveedude

BP

Ranger:
Alpha

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

I was on my way towards Mt. Deckbi to find the trainer who needed a replacement ranger. I ran as fast as I can, avoiding all magma and shooting lava rocks towards me. There were lots and lots of reddish rocks scattered all over the place, the place itself was also getting hotter and hotter. I need to find the trainer before he would go missing. I stopped walking for a moment because I heard something, or someone, fighting—it must be the trainer.

I approached closely as I saw a trainer with a purple cat with a red gem on its forehead shot a dark-colored ball towards the floating blue disk. But the Bronzor was still floating, as strong as ever. It crashed towards Espeon and eventually its eyes were turning into a purple color and released dark purple beams from its body towards Espeon. I watched as the trainer would make some commands to counter the dark purple beams before it could strike Espeon.

“Not a very creative pokemon,” he mumbled. I was surprised because his voice echoed its way towards me—I was hiding under some stalagmites, which were almost far away from the pond of lava. Things were getting interesting, to I tried to hide at the moment and see if the trainer could manage to defeat the Bronzor by itself.

“Espeon, use Psychic. This time, use it on one of the larger rocks that fell from the ceiling and bash Bronzor with it before it has the chance to send out its Confuse Ray. Then, while it is stunned, fire off another Shadow Ball attack and use Yawn to slow it down a bit,” It commanded. It was intriguingly shocking because it was as if this trainer didn’t notice its surroundings carefully. Yawn would totally miss because it could mix with the steams that rose from the ground.

Espeon started doing some action as its red gem started to glow with a purple color, lifting up large pieces of rocks covered with lava and launched it towards Bronzor. The rocks reached the dark purple beams created due to Confuse Ray. It created a small explosion on the battle field, knocking back Espeon and Bronzor. A large smoke covered the ground until a large black ball went its way towards Bronzor. This was irritating, I need to step up now and suggest some things to the trainer.

“Trainer, think carefully! Your Espeon is not doing very well, use moves that could match its personality! It’s breathing heavily because it’s just standing there in one place, which does not suit its personality. Think, kid, think!” I yelled as I watched the Shadow Ball barely made some damage to Bronzor. About half of the ball struck Bronzor on its right side.

Afterwards Espeon opened its mouth widely and started to release a puff of a pink cloud that should went its way towards Bronzor. Sadly, the cloud eventually evaporated due to the surrounding’s intense heat. The clouds soon became one with the steam that kept on rising above the ground. I can see the look on Bronzor’s face, angry enough to make one huge comeback. It floated again on mid-air as it gazed at Espeon’s face. Suddenly a chilling wind blowed the surroundings until Bronzor shined a somewhat transparent color. It could have called an attack that was bound to attack from the future. Seconds later Bronzor started to release another Confuse Ray; it’s eyes turned purple as it released a dark purple beam towards Espeon. I watched in terror as the trainer is bound to another tight situation.

On-going Battle:
Bronzor vs. Espeon

Pokemon [ Gender / Ability / Nature ]:
Bronzor [ G / Heatproof / ? ]

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
31%

- - - - -

Pokemon [ Gender / Ability / Nature ]:
Espeon [ M / Synchronize / Calm ]

TMs and Stuff:
TM06 Toxic, TM32 Double Team, TM33 Reflect, TM50 Substitute, TM59 Hidden Power Flying, TM60 Sunny Day, TM64 Protect, TM72 Shadow Ball, TM91 Calm Mind, TM135 Grass Knot

BM Yawn

MT Signal Beam

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
86%

Trainer:
Lance Ivan

Area Effects:
The place is starting to get covered with steam mixed with the chilling winds created by Bronzor. Fewer rocks remained scattered at the ground.

Encounters Remaining:
Seven = [7]

Items:
Decaying Teeth [Used], Defence Tablet, Speed Tablet, Hyper Balls x2, Super Balls x3, Park Balls x2, Full Heals x2

Pokemon Encountered:
[Charmander] = [Charizard] = [Flareon] = [Monferno] = [Monferno] = [Rhyhorn] = [Camperupt] = [Sandshrew] = [Phanpy] = [Bronzor]

Pokemon Caught:
[Rhyhorn / M / Sassy]

Pokemon #1:

[Espeon / M / Synchronize / Calm] [86%]

TMs and Stuff:
TM06 Toxic, TM32 Double Team, TM33 Reflect, TM50 Substitute, TM59 Hidden Power Flying, TM60 Sunny Day, TM64 Protect, TM72 Shadow Ball, TM91 Calm Mind, TM135 Grass Knot

BM Yawn

MT Signal Beam

- - - - -

Pokemon #2:

[Ursaring / M / Quick Feet / Jolly] [86%]

TMs and Stuff:
TM03 Swords Dance, TM26 Earthquake, TM74 Ice Punch, TM85 Fire Punch, TM104 Facade, TM126 Stone Edge, HM04 Strength

- - - - -

Pokemon #3:

[Togekiss / F / Serene Grace / Docile] [78%]

TMs and Stuff:
TM59 Hidden Power Steel

SM Tri Attack

BM Nasty Plot

|| VPP Stats || URPG Stats || ASB Stats || Pokedex Project Stats || URPG Ranger Log ||
~ Credit to myself for making the Finnel avvie & banner! ~