View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 02:03 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Default |||Eevee's Shiny, Event, and EV Thread||| Closing down. Reason why on first post.

Eevee's Shiny, Event, and EV Thread

Hi, welcome to my shop. :3 Hopefully you find something that you're looking for, I'm new to running a thread/shop. So please go easy on me. XD As a student and a member in a family, I can't always be on and I can't always trade. I try my best to stay on and get back to people. So please, no flaming.

Starting a new school year, hopefully I will be able to pick up on this thread again...

Index

This post - Rules and Wishlist
Second post - Shiny Pokemon
Third post - Event Pokemon
Fourth post - EVd Pokemon
Fifth post - Contests and give-a-ways

Rules
  1. Like I said above, no flaming! D:<
  2. Please no hacks, as far as I know with my own Pokemon, they are legit. I want yours to be the same. I accept clones though.
  3. Please trade with me, and me only. It's rude to offer someone else on my thread. PM them if you want to arrange something.
  4. When offering a trade for Shinies, please tell me what nature and whether or not it's touched.
  5. For EV'd please tell me their stats at level 100 or 50, nature, and EV spread if possible.
  6. I prefer to do events for events, shinies for shinies, and EV'd for EV'd.
  7. If there is a Pokemon you don't want me to redistribute please let me know. Thank you. :3
  8. No silly chatspeaking. Speak normally please. I understand if English isn't your first language, but h@╥$p3@k gets annoying. -_-
  9. And please, PLEASE! Don't quote any of these first posts! D:
  10. Lastly, I have a right to turn down a trade. Especially if it's a regular Pokemon for an event or shiny....
  11. I DON'T CLONE!!!!! I'M A TRADER, CLONING IS NOT MY SPECIALTY!!!! IT'S YOUR JOB TO GET YOUR OWN POKEMON CLONED!

Pending Trades

Blacklist

No one, let's keep it that way.

Wishlist
Shinies I don't have
Shinies with good natures
Events I don't have or that are listed as Touched
EV trains
Other Pokemon I might need specifically.

CLONERS! Pm me please!

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790

Last edited by Eevee trainer; 10-30-2010 at 07:38 PM.