View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 04:46 PM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton
Default Re: Individual RP: Zombie Muse

((Yeah, you're doing great.))

NBP

Ren and Golduck both stiffled their laughter as Titus tripped over his own feet and fell flat on his face. She smiled and shook his hand, noting the fact that he was trying to play dumb to alleviate some of the embarrassment of being clumsy. She was very good at reading people.

"First time, eh? Well, you're in good hands. I will do my best to make sure your first visit to the National Park is an excellent one. I think if I scared you away I would probably lose my job..." she said, letting out a small weak laugh upon the realization that such a thing could possibly happen. "So...onward?" she asked, stretching out her arm towards the nearby entrance to the valley, a wide treelined path between the two hills that appeared to get more narrow the farther one went.

After several minutes of walking and Ren rambling on about every topic imaginable, trying to make Titus feel more at ease but in reality probably scaring him even more, the valley began to grow eerily quiet. She stopped talking for a moment to take in the silence and let out a long, happy sigh. "This place is so nice, you picked a good location for your first trip to the Park, my friend. Plus there are some pretty good-"

She was cut off by a loud, almost spooky howl that sliced through the silence like a knife and sent shivers down their spines. Ren spun around, quickly trying to locate the source of the noise, when she spotted something out of the corner of her eye. A white furred canine with a large scythe-like horn protruding out of the side of its head was sitting atop the hill between two very large trees, just staring at them. She let loose a small shiver. Absol were known to show up when something bad was going to happen. Before anyone could do anything, it quickly got up and leaped away into the night.

Seconds later a small black wolf pup came running up the valley towards them with some sort of cone stuck on its snout, letting out that same strange howl. Ren chuckled and knelt down when it approached her, removing the cardboard tube from its muzzle. "This is why littering is bad," she said with a sigh, as the Poochyena licked her hand in thanks. She stood up and turned to Titus.

"Well, I guess this is your first encounter of the evening. Are you interested?"

Wild Pokemon
??? ? Poochyena w/???

Trainer Stats
Trainer: Titus Oceanux
Area Effects: None; 14 Encounters remaining

Trainer's Pokemon
Jolly M Arcanine w/Intimidate <In ball>
EMs: Aerial Ace, Dragon Pulse, HP Fire, Solarbeam, Reflect, Toxic, Rest, Sleep Talk, Will-o-Wisp, Substitute, Swagger, Safeguard, Protect, Sunny Day, Morning Sun
100%

Jolly F Togekiss w/Serene Grace <In ball>
EMs: Drain Punch, Nasty Plot, Tri Attack, T-wave
100%

Hardy F Crobat w/Inner Focus <In ball>
EMs: None
100%

Total Items: x3 Hyper Balls, x2 Super Balls, x3 Park balls, Pokeplayer, Intermediate disc (Absol)
Pokemon Encountered: Poochyena
Pokemon Caught: None

((Gah, sorry for the sadism and the lengthy post of death. But it'll all be worth it in the end, I swear. :'D))

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]

Last edited by sheepskinfuton; 04-06-2010 at 09:16 PM.