View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 03:06 AM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

NBP

Ranger Ren
Outer Heavens

A moment later the large face in the clouds let out a benevolent roar before fading away, the clouds going back to their normal fluffy white and the sky getting bright once again. The silhouette of a large, majestic biped could be faintly seen darting out of the clouds, then vanished; it appeared as if it had flown directly into the sun.

Ren blinked, still a bit speechless. How many rangers could say that they witnessed the god of all Pokemon and creator of the universe? What luck! She could hardly wait until she could return home to Fuschia City and tell everyone what she had seen! They'd probably worship her!

The caw of a passing Fearow brought her back to reality and she shook it off, turning back to Saundra, who was still staring in awe at the sky. "That was amazing. Consider yourself very lucky." she said, giving her a small smile, "But we should keep moving. I do not wish to waste your time and money and have you go home empty handed."

She put her hand over her eyes to shield them from the sun as she scanned the area for any nearby wild Pokemon, but there appeared to be none to be found. "Hmm, I see nothing. All the Pokemon must have flown off towards Arceus and have yet to come back to their nests. No worries, I'm sure we'll find one soon. Which way would you like to go?"

Wild Pokemon
None D:

Trainer Stats
Trainer: Saundra Blake
Area: Outer Heavens
Area Effects: None
Encounters: 12

Trainer's Pokemon
Ripper the Serious Male Scizor <In Ball>
100%
Ability: Technician
EMs: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Databyte the Genderless Docile Porygon-Z <In Ball>
100%
Ability: Download
EMs: TM Protect ; TM Shadow Ball, TM Thunder Wave ; TM Ice Beam ; TM Dark Pulse ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Hidden Power (Electric) ; TM Psychic

Seagem the Sassy Female Dragonite <In Ball>
100%
Ability: Inner Focus
EMs: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch ; TM Ice Beam ; TM Hidden Power (Rock) ; TM Attract ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Rest ; TM Rain Dance ; MT Draco Meteor

Items: Hyper Ball x6 ; x3 Full Restore
Pokemon Seen: Swablu, Arceus
Pokemon Captured: None

((lol I promise next post you'll get some trade bait.))

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]