View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 12:36 AM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

NBP

Ranger Jax
Outer Heavens

"Hm... maybe, Marshmallow... I still haven't decided, in all honesty. I'll think about it later, but for now, why won't we go rest under there?" Brisbane smiled warmly, and gestured across the cold, cobbled ground towards an ancient looking tree, planted in a square that had been dug out especially for him. From a brief glance it seemed to me like it was a Majesty Oak, thousands of finger-like branches protruding from its twisted trunk. It looked like an old man, weathered, worn, and wrinkled, the effects of time evident on its body. "I'd love to sit there a little while and enjoy the scenery- it really doesn't feel like I'm having an expedition for Pokemon here, honestly." He offered me a friendly smile, and I smiled back. I liked this guy, he seemed nice, and was laidback. Uptight people really push my buttons.

I nodded in reply, glad to be allowed to relax for a change. "Sure, why not? You're right, it sure is a beautiful place." In this job, even though you see the outposts often enough when you guide people through them, you rarely get a chance to take things slow, or even just sit, and enjoy the actual appearances of the places. Some areas of the park weren't really worth looking at either way, but places like this would be a sight for sore eyes after a stressful day when you just want to unwind.

"Saudaje, you coming?" Brisbane beckoned his Pokemon, who happened to look a whole lot better after her Wish. She looked well and rested. Seeing her reminded me that Jasper would probably enjoy the views too, so I reached into my back pocket, pulled out his Pokeball, and released the capture mechanism. In a burst of white light a Raichu formed before me, arms outstretched in pure ecstacy, overjoyed to be out of his Pokeball and to see me.

He leapt up into my arms in a burst of agility, nuzzling my face with his. I smiled to myself as we shared an embrace, not used to being separated for so long. He would've been out of his Pokeball already, but I was afraid he might scare off the Flying-types that Brisbane was looking for. Looking out into the endless sky, however, I realised that I couldn't not let him see this. Besides, I was pretty confident that Brisbane and his Pokemon were more than capable of capturing anything here without fear of it getting away.

Brisbane was already moving, setting the pace at something of a casual stroll. I followed him, despite the fact that I was meant to be the one doing the guiding. It made a nice change, though, to have someone else be in charge. It wasn't long before we reached the ancient tree, the leaves on the branches housing countless Pokemon. Brisbane stretched and sat up against the trunk, making himself comfortable.

"So how did you end up becoming a Ranger?" he asked me out of the blue. Even better, he was making small talk. He seemed like a really nice guy - I'd have to check when he was next visiting the Park and be sure to Ranger his expedition again.

"Well, I've always loved Pokemon," I smiled, sitting down next to him with Raichu on the other side of me. "I dunno, I guess I was just drawn to this place. I'm not half bad at my job, either, I sorta have a knack for this kind of stuff." I stopped there, not wanting to sound like I was 'blowing my own trumpet' too much. I didn't really know what else to say, but luckily I was saved when a small Pidgey, not much bigger than my hand, fell from the tree above us and landed in my lap.

I chuckled, petting the small bird, Pidgey nuzzling my hand back. "Aww, poor little fella', the wind probably blew him down. Say, you're not interested in a Pidgey, are you?"

---

Trainer Stats

Trainer: Brisbane Kreutzhart
Area Effects: A huge tree with many wild Pokemon hiding within it. The Sun is shining brightly, with a strong wind blowing.
Encounters Remaining: 12

Current Wild Pokemon: Pidgey (??/??/Keen Eye) ~ 100%

Pokemon Encountered: #1 Pidgey, #2 Drifloon, #3 Pidgey
Pokemon Captured: Drifloon (Female, Aftermath, Naive)

Items: Full Restore (x1), Hyper Ball (x4), Max Potion (x4), Ranger's Delight (x1), Supreme Parkball (x1), Type Repellent (x1)

Pokemon Stats

Jynx (Saudaje) ~ 82%
Currently Out of Pokeball
Female / Forewarn / Careful
[IceBeam TM] [Toxic TM] [PsychUp TM] [Protect TM] [SleepTalk TM] [Snore TM] [Calm Mind TM] [Shadow Ball TM] [Energy Ball TM] [Substitute TM] [Bubblebeam TM] [Wish BM] [Fake Out BM] [Sweet Scent TM] [Taunt TM] [Grass Knot TM] [Teleport TM] [Secret Power TM]

Magmortar (Firada) ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
Male / Flame Body / Bashful Nature
[Counter MT] [Barrier EM] [MudSlap TM] [Sleep Talk TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Taunt TM] [Rock Tomb TM] [Rock Slide TM] [Will-O-Wisp TM] [FocusPunch TM] [Overheat TM] [Focus Blast TM] [Attract TM] [Secret Power TM] [Teleport TM] [Toxic TM]

Flygon (Lybel) ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
Female / Levitate / Jolly
[Toxic TM] [Flamethrower TM] [Sunny Day TM] [Solarbeam TM] [Iron Tail TM] [Rock Smash HM] [Defog HM] [MT Draco Meteor] [MT Outrage] [Stone Edge TM] [U-turn TM] [Roost TM] [Steel Wing TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Protect TM] [Quick Attack BM] [Thunder Punch MT] [Hidden Power Ice TM]
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG