View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 02:21 AM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity
Default Re: Individual RP: Fierce Deity

"Sorry, I'm honestly not too interested in a Luvdisc either," I responded to my Ranger. That heart Pokemon would be pretty nice to keep, but I wanted to catch some of the Pokemon I had my eyes on upon entering this section of the Park.

I looked upwards, unsure about exactly what our next encounter would be. I kept in mind that I had a limited amount of encounters here and needed to make the most of my visit. I didn't want this trip into the Great Lakes to be a wasted one for sure. I was wondering if the Special Map actually would pay off sooner or later, too.

"Shall we move on?" I asked. I wasn't impatient or anything, I just pondered what the next Pokemon we'd run into would be. The more I thought about it, the more I started to gain visualizations and high expectations of running into a pretty rare Pokemon.

"The breeze from the ride on the hovercraft was awesome," I said. The breeze was a mixture of warm Spring air and cool air coming from the Lakes below. Maybe if I was lucky enough, we'd keep using the hovercraft for a while and meet some cool things.

WAR XI Team: .