View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 02:30 AM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion
Default Re: Individual RP: Fierce Deity

NBP

"Hello, nice to meet you, Ranger Jake. And no, of course I don't mind you taking me into the Lakes. Let's hope this Special Map is all it makes out to be," Alonzo replied, with a chuckle. "Where are we headed to first?" he asked.

"We can follow a path given at the map, and make our way back here," I explained. "I'm sure we'll meet other Pokemon through the trip, so we'll save our energy as well as time if we follow it. It's like hitting two birds with a stone. Let's head to the fresh-water lakes first," I finished with a smile.

I led him outside the Ranger Base, where a Natu perched up on a branch of a tree. I once befriended this Natu once, and now, it offers the rangers teleportation services. I nodded to the bird, signaling it to teleport us to a location printed on my mind, in this case, the Great Lakes.

With a flash, both Alonzo and I arrived at the Great Lake's entrance, where a hovercraft was parked. Before we can even walk a step, a Croconaw appeared on the corner of my sight. Surer than ever, it would be destructive in nature. If we can just leave it peacefully, we can go on, but first, I need to ask my trainer.

"Want this?"

/o/o/o/o/o/

Name: Alonzo

Total Items: Full Heal x4, Full Restore, Hyperball x5, Special Map, Superball x4

Area effects: ???

Encounters remaining: 14

Current Wild Pokemon: Croconaw

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Slowking
Nickname: -
Ability: Own Tempo
Nature: Brave
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Strength, Surf, Trick Room

Pokemon: Electivire
Ability: Motor Drive
Nature: Bold
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Cross Chop, Earthquake, Ice Punch, Magnet Rise

Pokemon: Gengar
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Naughty
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:Energy Ball, Explosion, Focus Blast, Hidden Power, Thunderbolt, Will-o-Wisp

Pokemon: Porygon-Z
Ability: Download
Nature: Mild
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power [Poison], Ice Beam, Psychic, Reflect, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Thunderbolt

Pokemon encountered: Croconaw

Pokemon captured:

OOC: Sorry. It was rushed :x

~|Keion|~