View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 04:50 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun
Default Re: Expansion: The Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
@ Erai: Hmmm...I'm not sure if we could do a single shared main RP, unless we take it to a neutral place like a Proboards forum, where members from both forums could come and post without having to make a post here and then the same post there in order to get a chance to interact with someone on a different forum.
That has nothing to do with what I was trying to say. ^^;

I meant that somehow we need to fix the concept of the Main RP so that...let me give you an example of what we have:

Post 1: Abandoned Powerplant (trainer 1)
Post 2: Outter Heaven
Post 3: The Great Lakes
Post 4: Mt. Oktori
Post 5: Abandoned Powerplant (trainer 2)
etc...

See, in this example, there are 3 other locations in between Post 1 and 5, so it gets messy if the trainer from Post 1 wants to communicate with the one from Post 5, specially if in the next few posts you get more people from the other 3 locations.

What I wish we could do is to have an Abandoned Powerplant Main RP, an Outter Heaven Main RP, a Great Lakes Main RP, etc. One per location so that every trainer in it can communicate with the next without the clutter of posts from other locations in the middle.

And about having a 3rd forum, I think it would be too complicated so, National Park RPs from PE2K won't be able to communicate with the ones from BMG.