TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64
Default Re: Individual RP;; Eeveedude

nBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

Ash nodded, taking another step back. The mother Charizard watched us carefully, but made no move to stop us. The two males slowly backed around to the entrance of Mt. Deckbi. “Well, that was a bit thrilling, don’t you think?” he said cheerfully once the two fire-types were out of sight. He smiled. “Look over there; it looks like yet another Pokemon encounter. No surprise a Flareon would be out on such a beautiful day.”

Rolling on a patch of drying grass was the Eeveelution. The Pokemon look up, its ears pricking at the humans. Its head tilted to the side, Flareon let out a greeting cry.

If you don’t want a Flareon, I suggest we hurry on to the ‘cano. Otherwise, here’s your chance at a Flareon!” Ash informed his Trainer.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Lance Ivan

Area Effects: n/a
Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Flareon (?) -Flash Fire Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
-Calm Espeon (M) -Synchronize Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Reflect, Substitute, Hidden Power (Flying), Double Team, Protect, Toxic, Sunny Day, Grass Knot, Yawn, Signal Beam.
---100%

-Jolly Ursaring (M) -Quick Feet Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Facade, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Strength
---100%

-Docile Togekiss (F) -Serene Grace Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Hidden Power (Steel), SM Tri Attack, BM Nasty Plot.
---100%

Total Items: Decaying Teeth (Discount Used), Defence Tablet, Speed Tablet, 2x Hyper Balls, 3x Super Balls, 3x Park Balls, 2x Full Heals

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Charmander // Charizard // Flareon

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

OCC// Sorry for the Mart Mons at the beggining xD Just thought I'd get them out of the way

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993