View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 06:18 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Trainer17

BP

I figured one of three things was going on here. Either Natsu didn’t want Rapidash and was trying to knock it out to keep it from being a threat, he overestimated Rapidash’s durability, or he underestimated the strength of his own Pokemon. Either way, after that lengthy series of commands, it was obvious that Rapdiash wouldn’t be coming out of this thing for the better.

Slowbro once again lifted Rapidash into the air, but this time the flame-horse didn’t let herself be bothered by it. Instead, she inhaled deeply through her large nostrils, preparing to fire some fire-based attack or perhaps something like a Hyper Beam. Before she could exhale and use her attack, Garchomp leapt into action, slashing at the equine’s side before she could react. The double Slash attacks left long cuts on Rapidash’s side, staining her cream-colored coat with blood. In response the horse screamed, thrashing about wildly and managing to break free from Slowbro’s telekinetic grasp. After all, a Rapidash weighed a fair bit, and just like the body, the mind suffered more and more strain when the target was large or heavy.

Landing on her hooves, Rapidash staggered and nearly fell over. She managed to stay upright though, snorting loudly and sending embers into the air from her nose. Her eyes were rolling, no longer in aggressiveness, but fear. Either one or both blows from Garchomp had been a critical hit, and Rapidash was beginning to realize that she was in trouble. Baring her strong, square teeth at her foes, the horse whipped her flaming tail through the air and started limping off, occasionally stopping to menace us with her horn. I watched as the equine retreated, then sighed and walked over to join Natsu.

“Well, that could have ended better…anyways, hello. My name is Trainer Sara, and I’m going to be your Ranger for the rest of this trip. I sent Charlie back to the Ranger Outpost; we’ve been having problems with super-aggressive Tyranitar, and I didn’t want to risk her getting hurt, or you. So here I am! Nice to meet you.”

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS (AFTER BATTLE):
-Hardy Male Garchomp: 61.90% [Attack increased x3]
-Brave Male Slowbro: 63.43%

-? Female Rapidash: 2.89% {Speed increased x2]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Natsu Dragneel

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 13
Raining

Pokemon Stats:
-Folly Female Ludicolo (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf, HM Waterfall, TM Toxic, TM Ice Beam, TM Double Team, TM Substitute, TM Protect, TM Rain Dance,
TM Attract, TM Grass Knot) <Swift Swim Ability>
100%

-Hardy Male Garchomp (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake, TM Flamethrower, TM Dragon Pulse, TM Brick Break, TM Poison Jab, TM Stone Edge, TM Substitute, TM Protect, BM Scary Face, BM Outrage, TM Aerial Ace, TM Sleep Talk) <Sand Veil Ability>
61.90% <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>

-Brave Male Slowbro (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Calm Mind, TM Counter, TM Flamethrower, TM Grass Knot, TM Hidden Power (Poison), TM Ice Beam, HM Surf, TM Thunder Wave, TM Trick Room, MT Belly Drum) <Own Tempo Ability>
63.43% <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>

Total Items: 10x Park Ball, 5x Superball, 5x Max Potion, 5x Full Restore, 4x Pokedoll

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Sandshrew (1st Encounter)
Rapidash/Magby (2nd Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 02-28-2010 at 06:17 PM.