View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 04:37 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Trainer17

BP

I circled the area and had Urokei land a good distance from the battle going on below us. I then recalled him and jogged towards my destination, and when I arrived I dismissed Charlie. She seemed surprised, but I didn’t give her a chance to ask what was going on.

“Head back to the Ranger Outpost. I’ve heard there have been sightings of unusually aggressive Tyranitar around the area lately, so I came out to take over for you. I know you’re capable, but since yours is the only Trainer here at the moment, I thought it would be best to come replace you. I’ve made sure all Trainers wanting to come here have been given rain checks until we figure out why the Tyranitar are so darn angry.”

Charlie, being the good Ranger she was, didn’t argue and instead headed off. I watched her go, then turned back to the battle that was currently going on between a Garchomp, a Slowbro, and a Rapidash. The latter had fired a massive Fire Blast at the two others moments ago, but its power had been hampered by the rain currently soaking my clothes and hair. The Slowbro, waving his arms in the air and focusing his telekinetic powers on the flaming equine, was also able to disperse most of the Fire Blast rushing towards him and his battle partner. The outer edges of the fire blew past the two Pokemon, quickly getting extinguished by the falling rain.

Now the young man’s Garchomp leapt into action, having performed a very hasty Swords Dance. It didn’t look like it was long or focused enough to give its normal boost in attack power, but Garchomp seemed determined to go at Rapidash anyways. The land-shark folded his arms together and lunged into the air, then, as he plummeted back towards the ground, Slashed at Rapidash as she twisted and flailed about helplessly in the air. The friction caused by the land-shark’s claw moving through the air made the talon glow brightly and left behind a trail of white light. That Slash would surely be a nasty one if it hit.

Rapidash, however, seemed to be as fiery as her type would have one think. Neighing furiously, the horse seemed to go supernova a second or two before Garchomp struck her. Her mane and tail exploded into giant conflagrations so hot they were white, and she was completely engulfed by the searing flames. The Pokemon’s neigh turned to a shriek as the flames grew around her; Garchomp, unable to stop the momentum of his attack, ended up slashing right through the superhot flames. The land-shark snarled in pain as his arm was burned by the fire, but an abrupt whinny from within the blazing sphere around Rapidash told me the attack hadn’t been in vain.

Regardless, Rapidash was clearly ticked off and determined to get free from Slowbro’s mental grip. As Garchomp landed and hastily scooted back from the ball of white fire, Rapidash gave another scream. The fire around her then blew outwards in a roaring explosion, but suddenly the flames extinguished. That didn’t mean Rapidash’s attack had somehow failed; on the contrary, the initial outward momentum of the flames, coupled with their sudden disappearance, created a vacuum of ultra-hot air. As the steam from the evaporated rain striking the faded flames dissipated, the vacuum of hot air suddenly burst, and the scorching heat contained within it was released in a rushing wave.

The Heat Wave struck Garchomp, and though it was clearly uncomfortable, the Pokemon didn’t take much damage, partly due to his typing, partly because he was soaked by the cold rain, and partly because he was close to the ground (hot air rises, after all, no matter how quickly it’s moving). When the blast of air struck Slowbro, he didn’t take much damage either, but he did lose his concentration over his Psychic. This caused the attack to end, and Rapidash was dropped to the ground, where she nimbly landed on all four hooves. Her mane and tail hissing and steaming as the rain struck them, the flame-horse reared with a scream, then slammed her hooves into the ground before charging at Slowbro with murder in her fierce crimson gaze.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Hardy Male Garchomp: 61.90% [Attack increased x3]
-Brave Male Slowbro: 63.43%

-? Female Rapidash: 49.91% {Speed increased x2]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Natsu Dragneel

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 13
Raining

Pokemon Stats:
-Folly Female Ludicolo (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf, HM Waterfall, TM Toxic, TM Ice Beam, TM Double Team, TM Substitute, TM Protect, TM Rain Dance,
TM Attract, TM Grass Knot) <Swift Swim Ability>
100%

-Hardy Male Garchomp (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake, TM Flamethrower, TM Dragon Pulse, TM Brick Break, TM Poison Jab, TM Stone Edge, TM Substitute, TM Protect, BM Scary Face, BM Outrage, TM Aerial Ace, TM Sleep Talk) <Sand Veil Ability>
61.90% <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>

-Brave Male Slowbro (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Calm Mind, TM Counter, TM Flamethrower, TM Grass Knot, TM Hidden Power (Poison), TM Ice Beam, HM Surf, TM Thunder Wave, TM Trick Room, MT Belly Drum) <Own Tempo Ability>
63.43% <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>

Total Items: 10x Park Ball, 5x Superball, 5x Max Potion, 5x Full Restore, 4x Pokedoll

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Sandshrew (1st Encounter)
Rapidash/Magby (2nd Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 02-25-2010 at 05:09 PM.