View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 10:44 PM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: Pokemon: The Omega Factor (SU)

Name: Rhonda "Mars" Portelli
Race: Human
Affiliation: Team Omega
Moves: None... technically.

Personality: Mars is, in a word, destructive. She is capable of thinking for herself, but is also somewhat vain and hopelessly ego-centric; looking for a nice position was what had attracted her first to Team Galactic, then to Team Omega. She is not ashamed to use her subtle feminine charms in order to get what she wants, and fighting dirty - in Pokemon battles or otherwise - isn't out of her range either. She loves deception, but can act childishly when she's displeased.

Bio: Mars was bright up in Solaceon Town, taught to be courteous, respectful, hard-working, and most of all, modest. This didn't fly for Mars. As soon as she was legally able to, and she received her own newborn Glameow at the age of ten, she promptly ran off in the middle of the night with her Pokemon and began Trainerdom incognito, under the nickname "Mars" (similar to a certain Timothy Grimm who ran the Hoenn contest circuit under 'The Phantom').

Her goal had been to gain international fame and be the mysterious Trainer superstar she always fantasized about being, but she soon found out that it doesn't quite work that way. So she slowly made her decent into the less desirable areas of Sinnoh Trainerdom - but her crowning unachievment was accidentally bumping into a seriously creepy blue-haired guy on her way along an alley and immediately jumping to fight.

He won, but it was a narrow victory achieved only by an unbelievable gambit involving Murkrows and a stray trash can. After she had lost and was about to disapear again into the shadows with a "Whatever," he stopped her with a tap on the shoulder. She turned around, already fishing around for some money to pay to the winner (she didn't usually bother unless purposely asked) he immediately began rambling.

The thing is, he was rambling about important things! Money! Power! Glory! Purity of universe! Free room and board! It didn't take much for her to buy in to his (admittedly insane) aspirations, and the rest is history not meant to be remembered.

Appearance: Big picture is big.

Pokemon Team: Bronzor, Golbat, Purugly, Skorupi [Shadow], Kecleon [Shadow], Stunky [Shadow]

Other: Her dialogue color is Red.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)

Last edited by Giratina; 02-20-2010 at 11:09 PM.