View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 06:55 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: TsukiKaiki64

BP

OOC: Remember, though you can’t say if an attack hits or a move’s effect activates, you can describe how the attacks looks or how it will be executed.

=====

IC: Everyone was apparently all right, thank goodness. I heard a loud noise, like rock grinding against rock, that quickly faded away. It seemed Onix had gotten tired of all the fuss being made here and had decided to move on to a quieter area to rest. I couldn’t deny that I was relived; the large rock serpent could have as easily decided to join the fray and do even more damage.

Rowan started speaking again, clearly calling out orders to her Pokemon. This language sounded different from the Romanian she normally spoke, but I wasn’t going to distract her by asking what it was. At any rate, even though Allin would be able to see her foe clearly, neither Rowan nor myself would be able to tell what was going on with all this heavy dust making it pitch-black. I reached for the belt around my waist and pulled off the Ball containing Urokei, my bull Salamence. I released him, but didn’t see the flash of white thanks to all the dust in the air.

Urokei grumbled after a moment, and I reached out blindly, finding his warm, scaly side a moment later. I patted the thick hide and spoke a few words of comfort -Salamence were known for not being very fond of caves and other enclosed places- then said, “Urokei, can you blow all this dust away?”

The Salamence made a sound of assent and there came the heavy sound of beating wings. It only took a second or two for those powerful crimson wings, capable of carrying several hundred pounds, whipped up a strong, constant current. Within another three or so seconds, the dust had been cleared away for the most part, though a thin haze still remained. At least now we could see, though, and BlazeFist instantly hopped onto a nearby ledge in order to cast his light over the entire battlefield. I recalled Urokei after thanking him and turned my attention to the battle.

Allin and Gliscor were both recoiling from one another, each looking like they’d just taken a strong blow. Allin’s body was still giving off a faint white-gold light; she’d clearly used a Take Down. Gliscor’s large claws were trailing the remnants of dark energy, and it was easy to tell it had used a Night Slash. It hadn’t been hampered by the absolute darkness, having used its echolocation to find its target in the blackness. It had also used the darkness to power its Night Slash, drawing on the energy that existed in every element of the world (which included darkness, be it in the form of faint shadows or impenetrable blackness).

Now, Gliscor used the recoil from attacking Allin to beat its wings and alight on top of a large rock chunk from a destroyed stalactite. Balancing on its powerful tail, the bat-scorpion was beginning to lag, its breath coming heavier and its movement becoming slower. Hissing at Allin, it flapped its wings as hard as it could, sending drying clods of mud flying. After shedding a good five or six pounds’ worth, the Pokemon was light enough to take flight. It soared towards a lower section of the cavern, gripping the stone with its strong legs and enfolding itself with its wings. I glanced over at Rowan and grimaced.

“It’s getting ready to Roost…if you don’t wanna be here all day I suggest not letting it complete the move.”

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Adamant Female Swampert: 76.48%
-? ? Gliscor: 38.73% <Preparing to Roost> [Speed decreased]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Rowan Dalca

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 8
Sweet Sensations spray count- 5
Beginning to grow uncomfortably warm
Thin haze of dust in the air

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Male Tyranitar (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HP Fighting, Water Pulse) <Sand Stream Ability>
53.48%

-Hasty Female Azumarill (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Waterfall) <Huge Power Ability>
80.75%

-Adamant Female Swampert <Torrent Ability>
76.48% <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>

-Modest Male Noctowl <Keen Eye Ability>
59.89%

Total Items: Hyper Ball x2 ; Superball x3 ; Park Ball x3 ; Max Potion x3 ; Full Heal x2 ; Full Restore ; x1 Sweet Sensation spray ; x2 Bitter Berry sprays ; Sour Starfruit spray

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Combusken (4th Encounter)
Diglett (5th Encounter)
Onix (6th Encounter)
Gliscor (7th Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix
Na´ve Male Diglett

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 02-12-2010 at 06:38 PM.