View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 07:01 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: TsukiKaiki64

BP

OOC: I thought I edited the Parkpedia taking that part out >>. Yeah, you can’t just pick which Mon will appear, you gotta roll for all Encounters. I’ll edit the thing when I get a chance.

=====

IC: Allin covered her hands and arms in a Protect as she reached up to grab Gliscor’s tail. With its appendage firmly wedged between the Swampert’s hands, Gliscor realized, it would have to try something different. Eyes narrowing when Allin inhaled more dirt and fired another Mud Bomb attack, the bat-scorpion jerked his arms together, using his pincers to neatly slice through the sphere hurtling towards his face. The others were deflected by his wings, which got covered in heavy mud and would make it harder for the Pokemon to take flight.

It didn’t seem very bothered by this, though, and lowered its arms as a smirk crossed its wide face. By now Allin’s Protect had faded, and she’d caught the Pokemon about halfway up its tail. This left the bottom half free to move around, which turned out not to be so good for the blue-skinned mudfish holding the appendage.

Gliscor whipped the bottom half of its tail around as the stingers suddenly took on a sickly purple glow. I could see a thick, cloudy white liquid oozing from the tips of the sharp projectiles, and knew Allin would was about to take a painful blow. The bulbous end of Gliscor’s tail contracted, squeezing more of the poisonous substance from the glands in the Pokemon’s tail.

The two stingers connected with Allin’s left shoulder, leaving deep scratches that were coated with the poison seeping from Gliscor’s tail. I doubted any of the poison had injected directly into Allin’s bloodstream, but the toxic goo covering her wounds would gradually sink into the scratches if not taken care of quickly.

Around us, the packed spheres from Allin’s first Mud Bomb fell harmlessly to the ground, not a danger to Gliscor, since it hadn’t taken flight or been thrown into the air.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Adamant Female Swampert: 94.42% [Poisoned in 3 turns]
-? ? Gliscor: 100% [Speed decreased/flight impaired by mud on wings]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Rowan Dalca

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 8
Sweet Sensations spray count- 5
Beginning to grow uncomfortably warm

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Male Tyranitar (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HP Fighting, Water Pulse) <Sand Stream Ability>
53.48%

-Hasty Female Azumarill (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Waterfall) <Huge Power Ability>
80.75%

-Adamant Female Swampert <Torrent Ability>
94.42% <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>

-Modest Male Noctowl <Keen Eye Ability>
59.89%

Total Items: Hyper Ball x2 ; Superball x3 ; Park Ball x3 ; Max Potion x3 ; Full Heal x2 ; Full Restore ; x1 Sweet Sensation spray ; x2 Bitter Berry sprays ; Sour Starfruit spray

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Combusken (4th Encounter)
Diglett (5th Encounter)
Onix (6th Encounter)
Gliscor (7th Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix
Na´ve Male Diglett

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 02-12-2010 at 05:39 PM.