View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 06:22 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Eraizaa-kun

BP

OOC: Actually, I forgot to calc Gust damage on Pinsir, but I’ve edited it lol. Sorry, was in bit if a rush that day ^^’.

=====

IC: Felix grabbed my arm and tugged on it, signaling for me to get behind Nancy, whom he then commanded to use a Protect to defend against the oncoming Pinsir. I complied and went to stand next to the young man behind his Delcatty as she formed a brilliant shield of light. As that was going on, Felix called to his Pokemon, ordering a Tailwind followed by a String Shot. The Butterfree seemed momentarily distracted by Nancy’s Protect, but Felix managed to snap the butterfly from her daze.

Fluttering her wings madly, Galateah created a vortex around herself, making a slipstream that caused the air to rush by her without slowing her down. Her speed now increased thanks to the lack of wind resistance against her wings and body, the Butterfree dive-bombed the charging Pnisir, which was mere feet from crashing into Nancy’s Protect.

Seconds later, Galateah fluttered and started twirling around Pinsir, spitting forth a sticky, web-like mucus from her mouth. The thick strand struck Pinsir’s left pincer-claw, jerking him upright and halting his forward momentum. He tumbled to the ground, and unfortunately, Galateah was pulled after him by the String Shot attached to his claw. The Butterfree bounced into the ground; despite her light body, the speed she was moving at made her hit relatively hard, knocking her a bit silly. Pinsir, other than being momentarily dazed by suddenly eating dirt, didn’t seem very injured by his own fall. In fact, he seemed pretty ticked off.

Wheezing and hacking from the poison steadily working through his system, Pinsir pushed to his feet and screeched, shaking his head viciously when he realized the String Shot was still attached to it. I hoped Galateah would be able to sever the strand before she was heaved into a tree or something else equally unpleasant.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Na´ve Female Butterfree: 88% [Tailwind Count: 3]
-? Male Pinsir: 70.53% [[PSN] ; Hyper Cutter Ability ; Speed Decreased]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Felix Haru

Area Effects
-9 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
-Jolly Female Delcatty (TM Protect ; BM Sucker Punch) <Cute Charm Ability>
74.18% <Currently out of Ball>

-Calm Female Dragonite (TM Rain Dance ; TM Substitute ; HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; HM Whirlpool) <Inner Focus Ability>
100%

-Naive Female Butterfree (TM Psychic ; TM Hidden Power [Electric] ; TM SolarBeam ; TM Nightmare) <Compoundeyes Ability> <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>
88%

-Careful Male Gallade (TMs Substitute, Swagger, Trick Room, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (dragon), Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Thunder Wave, Skill Swap, Toxic, Snatch, Rest, Shadow Ball, X-Scissors, Thunderbolt, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Taunt, Safeguard, Reflect, Light Screen, Natural Gift, Fling, Poison Jab, Charge Beam ; BMs Confuse Ray and Shadow Sneak, MTs Ice Punch and Thunderpunch) <Steadfast Ability>
100%

-Sassy Male Abomasnow (TM Grass Knot ; TM Hail ; TM Earthquake) <Snow Warning Ability>
100%

Total Items: Parkballs x 10, Super Balls x 4, Hyper Balls x 3, Supreme Parkball x 1, Digital Camera, Digital Camera Powerlens, Max Potion x 2, Full Heal x 2

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Lickitung {Encounter 1}
Christmas Delibird {Special Encounter}
Rattata {Encounter 2}
Surskit {Encounter 3}
Ledyba {Encounter 4}
Ursaring (Encounter 5)
Pinsir (Encounter 6)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Serious Male Lickitung

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 02-12-2010 at 08:07 PM.