View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 07:38 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: BlueJello

BP

OOC: Remember, you can say your Mon remained in the path of an attack, but not that they’ve been hit by it.

=====

IC: Blue tried to get Bubbles to move out of the path of the Ancientpower, but the violet monkey wasn’t fast enough. A few of the stones clipped him as they passed by, but thankfully none actually hit him head-on. The stones flew a few feet by Bubbles before losing their momentum and falling to the ground. Afterward, Blue recalled his Ambipom and ordered Scourge back into battle. Togepi glared at the Dragon as it flew towards her, obviously unhappy with how many times Blue kept changing Pokemon on her. She was getting ready to unleash what seemed like another Uproar when Blue gave his Dittomence its orders.

“Scourge, use a Scary Face, followed by a Leer!” he called, and I had to admit I was momentarily confused by the commands, as they weren’t followed by any actual attacks. Scourge didn’t seem bothered by it and landed, twisting his face up into a mask of snarling terror. White foam dripped from his vicious fangs and his eyes took on a crazed appearance, while his lips curled in a frightening manner. This was followed by a deafening roar, which caused poor Togepi to shriek in horror and fall onto her butt again. The baby’s eyes filled with fearful tears and she started to sob uncontrollably, and when Scourge fixed her with an unwavering, intimidating stare, the little Pokemon started to hiccup from crying so hard.

I now understood Blue’s ploy, or believed I did, especially when he took out a Park Ball and murmured something while rubbing it. He threw the Ball towards Togepi, who would probably be so terrified by Scourge’s last moves that she wouldn’t try to break free of the sphere. It hurtled through the air and came down on top of Togepi’s head, cracking open and sucking her inside. It then clicked shut and fell to the ground, where it began to rock back and forth feebly.

And then it stopped. Apparently, Togepi had indeed been too scared to actually break free and continue fighting. I couldn’t help but feel relieved for the little thing, since her ordeal was over. I could only hope she would forgive Blue for the rather cruel way he’d battled her. I nodded to the inert Ball and smiled at the young Trainer.

“Well, there you go, your first Park capture. Congrats!”

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS (AFTER BATTLE):

-Calm Genderless Ditto: [Dittomence ; SUB @ 7.66%]
-? Female Togepi: 31.32% [Attack lowered x2, Defense lowered x2, Speed lowered x2]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Blue Jello

Area Effects
-14 Encounters Remaining
-Type Repellent: Grass Pokemon

Pokemon Stats:
-Calm Genderless Ditto <Limber Ability>
75% <Currently out of Ball> [Dittomence ; SUB @ 7.66%]

-Serious Male Ambipom <Pickup Ability>
44.72 %

Total Items: 2 Parkballs ; 1 Hyperball ; 2 Max Potions

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Togepi (Encounter 1)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Na´ve Female Togepi

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 02-05-2010 at 06:03 PM.