View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 07:03 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Eraizaa-kun

NBP

I couldn’t blame Felix for being frightened of the Ursaring. They were intimidating when acting normally, and this one was behaving so oddly even I felt uncomfortable around it. I carefully and quietly joined the young Trainer and his Delcatty, leaving the strange bear behind to do as it pleased.

We walked for a few minutes, and I pointed out various fauna and flora. Nothing really caught my attention, though, until we reached the decaying husk of a long-fallen tree. There were masses of grubs and other small creatures living on and in it, feeding on the dead tree and the moss growing on it. And eating the grubs was a large bipedal beetle with a dull brown exoskeleton and two massive white claws growing from the top of its head. The Pinsir was grabbing grubs in its clawed feet and shoving them into its vertical maw, eating at an incredible pace. It must have just woken up from a long sleep, or was preparing to molt. Either way, Pinsir were known to get extremely aggressive if disturbed while feeding. I came up short and motioned for Felix to stop, then nodded to the beetle and spoke in a soft voice.

“I normally wouldn’t suggest disturbing a Pinsir while it was eating, but this would be a good chance to get in a solid hit if you want to battle it,” I told him. “Just know that if you do decide to try and catch it, you’ll have a hell of a battle on your hands. These guys get really, really testy when you get between them and a good meal.”

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Felix Haru

Area Effects
-9 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
-Jolly Female Delcatty (TM Protect ; BM Sucker Punch) <Cute Charm Ability>
74.18% <Currently out of Ball>

-Calm Female Dragonite (TM Rain Dance ; TM Substitute ; HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; HM Whirlpool) <Inner Focus Ability>
100%

-Naive Female Butterfree (TM Psychic ; TM Hidden Power [Electric] ; TM SolarBeam ; TM Nightmare) <Compoundeyes Ability>
100%

-Careful Male Gallade (TMs Substitute, Swagger, Trick Room, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (dragon), Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Thunder Wave, Skill Swap, Toxic, Snatch, Rest, Shadow Ball, X-Scissors, Thunderbolt, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Taunt, Safeguard, Reflect, Light Screen, Natural Gift, Fling, Poison Jab, Charge Beam ; BMs Confuse Ray and Shadow Sneak, MTs Ice Punch and Thunderpunch) <Steadfast Ability>
100%

-Sassy Male Abomasnow (TM Grass Knot ; TM Hail ; TM Earthquake) <Snow Warning Ability>
100%

Total Items: Parkballs x 10, Super Balls x 4, Hyper Balls x 3, Supreme Parkball x 1, Digital Camera, Digital Camera Powerlens, Max Potion x 2, Full Heal x 2

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Lickitung {Encounter 1}
Christmas Delibird {Special Encounter}
Rattata {Encounter 2}
Surskit {Encounter 3}
Ledyba {Encounter 4}
Ursaring (Encounter 5)
Pinsir (Encounter 6)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Serious Male Lickitung

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 02-12-2010 at 07:08 PM.