View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 07:51 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Eraizaa-kun

NBP

I nodded and motioned for Felix and Nancy to follow me, moving to the bushes and crouching behind them. Not surprisingly, it wasn’t long before something came to the lake, a rather large something. I stared at the Pokemon for a moment, wondering if Felix would want to risk tangling with it or not.

The Pokemon in question was an Ursaing. The bulky grizzly pushed through the undergrowth into the clearing around the lake, lumbering forward on all fours. Its creamy brown fur was ruffled; apparently, it had just woken up. Normally Ursaring moved about on their hind legs, but when they were drowsy or ill, they tended to walk on all hours. The bear’s tiny ears twitched this way and that as it reached the lake and bent down, dunking its entire head into the lake. After a moment it pulled back a bit, a long, thick pink tongue curling out of its blunt muzzle to lick the drops of water off its fur.

Afterward, it settled back onto its haunches and stared into the water, seemingly lost in a daze. I couldn’t understand what was going on here; the bear could be sick and not disoriented, or could have some sort of disease that made it mentally unstable. It could also be extremely tired and attempting to wake itself up. And then there was the possibility that it was hunting, trying to catch one of the various fish that lived in the lake.

I shook my head and glanced at Felix, keeping my voice barely above a whisper so I wouldn’t startle the Ursaring and give away our position. If there was something wrong with it, that was the last thing I wanted to do.

“I’m not sure what’s going on here…I can’t tell if it’s trying to fish, cool off, wake up, or if there’s something wrong with it. If you want to try battling it, I suggest being VERY careful. In fact, if you want to battle it I suggest letting me make sure it won’t try to rip anyone’s head off or something.”

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Felix Haru

Area Effects
-10 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
-Jolly Female Delcatty (TM Protect ; BM Sucker Punch) <Cute Charm Ability>
74.18% <Currently out of Ball>

-Calm Female Dragonite (TM Rain Dance ; TM Substitute ; HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; HM Whirlpool) <Inner Focus Ability>
100%

-Naive Female Butterfree (TM Psychic ; TM Hidden Power [Electric] ; TM SolarBeam ; TM Nightmare) <Compoundeyes Ability>
100%

-Careful Male Gallade (TMs Substitute, Swagger, Trick Room, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (dragon), Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Thunder Wave, Skill Swap, Toxic, Snatch, Rest, Shadow Ball, X-Scissors, Thunderbolt, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Taunt, Safeguard, Reflect, Light Screen, Natural Gift, Fling, Poison Jab, Charge Beam ; BMs Confuse Ray and Shadow Sneak, MTs Ice Punch and Thunderpunch) <Steadfast Ability>
100%

-Sassy Male Abomasnow (TM Grass Knot ; TM Hail ; TM Earthquake) <Snow Warning Ability>
100%

Total Items: Parkballs x 10, Super Balls x 4, Hyper Balls x 3, Supreme Parkball x 1, Digital Camera, Digital Camera Powerlens, Max Potion x 2, Full Heal x 2

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Lickitung {Encounter 1}
Christmas Delibird {Special Encounter}
Rattata {Encounter 2}
Surskit {Encounter 3}
Ledyba {Encounter 4}
Ursaring (Encounter 5)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Serious Male Lickitung

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 02-12-2010 at 07:09 PM.