View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 09:48 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Splishee
Default Re: Individual RP: Trainer17

[ BP ]

Natsu commanded his Slowbro to use Psychic on the Magby, and I was very puzzled as to why he was doing so. Magby was hardly the threat in this battle; Rapidash was fast, powerful and quite aggressive to boot, and was staring towards Slowbro with a hungry look in her eyes. I felt quite afraid just seeing the lethal glare that Rapidash was giving; I was amazed that Slowbro was able to keep his composure. But he seemed to be a courageous sort; and met her glare with similar - if not identical - ferocity.

Slowbro seemed to understand Natsu's insinuation, and proceeded to turn his head towards Magby. At the same time, Slowbro's eyes and Magby's body glowed an astonishing blue, and Magby was thrown into the air easily and carelessly.

"Bee!" Magby screeched, which immediately drew Rapidash's attention.

It seemed as though Rapidash felt a connection to her little friend - almost a motherly instinct, and her face was drenched with worry as she looked at him squealing in fright high in the air. Immediately forgetting everything else, she ran towards Magby with incredible speed, and then proceeded to leap into the air to try and reach him.

"NOW, GARCHOMP, jump out with a powerful Slash!" Natsu roared.

I finally realised what was going on, and silently praised Natsu's strategy. Garchomp, beyond excited to finally get some action, sprung out from beneath the ground with enthusiasm. Aiming a sharp claw at Rapidash, it leapt forward with relish.

By the time Rapidash turned around to face him, it was almost too late; but Rapidash was agile and impeccably fast from her previous Agility move, and sprung out of the way of the attack instantly like a blur. Garchomp landed, looking around with confusion, before Rapidash materialised behind him and thrusted him aside with a powerful body tackle. It was a Take Down attack; and both Pokemon collided with a painful-sounding 'crunch' and flew off in opposite directions.

Rapidash's large body flew into the air and crashed into Magby, who was still hovering above the ground. Magby was physically drained by the long-lasting Psychic attack, and he immediately dropped down to the ground, eyes closed. He had fainted.

Rapidash looked over at Magby, lying motionless on the ground, and let out a strangled whine. I sighed, and pulled my Ranger radio out of my jeans. "Fainted Pokemon, Magby, near Outlook Point in the fields."

An Abra immediately appeared above Magby in a pink flash, laid a yellow, smooth hand on Magby's red body, and both Pokemon were gone - presumably to the nearest Ranger Outpost.

Rapidash frowned, and then turned back to Garchomp and Slowbro in anger. Rearing her body upwards, her flaming mane that travelled down her back suddenly grew immensely. She shook her body and the roaring flames travelled towards the two Pokemon - encircling them with a large Fire Blast attack. I bit my lip, wondering what the two Pokemon would do.

--------------------------------------

BATTLE STATS:

Hardy Male Garchomp [Sand Veil] - 68.81%
Brave Male Slowbro [Own Tempo] - 70%

vs.

??? Female Rapidash [Flash Fire] - 80.43% [SPEED +2]

--------------------------------------

Trainer Stats:
Natsu Dragneel
$140 000
10x Park Ball, 5x Superball, 5x Max Potion, 5x Full Restore, 4x Pokedoll

Area Effects:
[Mt. Deckbi]
In the middle of gray, ash-covered fields surrounding the mountain; Pokemon frolic nearby.
It's raining.
13 Encounters left.

Pokemon Stats:
Jolly Female Ludicolo [Swift Swim] - 100%

Wild Pokemon
Pokemon Encountered: Sandshrew, [Rapidash & Magby],
Pokemon Captured: N/A

Last edited by Splishee; 01-24-2010 at 10:11 AM.