View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 08:56 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: TsukiKaiki64

BP

OOC: The thing where it says <Toxic> meant that was the move Diglett was using. Status is included in brackets, like stat increases and decreases, and also has a nifty color code. For me at least XD.

=====

IC: Vanator hastily used his Confusion attack to halt the blob of Toxic midair, then heave it back at Diglett. The little mole, not really able to see the blob coming back at it very clearly, didn’t try to dodge until it was too late. The sphere struck him square in the face, getting in his eyes and making him squeal. The Toxic would have no effect on him, but it still stung his eyes and had hit with enough force to make him reel back.

Seconds later, the Park Ball Rowan had thrown made contact with Diglett’s small, compact body. It sucked him in and clicked shut, falling to the cave floor and rocking back and forth. A second or two ticked by, and I thought for sure the Ball would stop its wiggling. But then, much to my surprise, it popped back open and released Diglett, then clattered to the ground after snapping shut again.

The small Pokemon, whether afraid because he now couldn’t see or just out of spite, ducked into his hole and started to dig back and forth once again. The ground started shaking and I thought this was another Magnitude, but then a large pillar of stone jutted up from the ground, about three feet long. Several more sharp columns rapidly followed suit, and one clipped Vanator on his right side.

More and more pillars, some short and blunt, others long and sharp like a spear, thrust up out of the ground as Diglett continued his Earth Power, forcing up huge pieces of stone with his insane digging. I yelped and danced back as one jumped up just a few inches in front of me, glancing over to make sure Rowan was all right.

“I think this is a last-ditch effort,” I called to her as Diglett suddenly came back into view, his eyes now clear. Most likely he’d used some dirt to scrub most of the Toxic from his face as he was digging. The mole looked exhausted from his ordeal, and I wondered how many battles he’d been in before this. He was cunning, that was for sure, but didn’t have the stamina of the more experienced Pokemon living in this area.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Modest Male Noctowl: 59.89% [Defense lowered x2]
-? Male Diglett: 19.00 %

=====

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Rowan Dalca

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 10
Sweet Sensations spray count- 7

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Male Tyranitar (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HP Fighting, Water Pulse) <Sand Stream Ability>
53.48%

-Hasty Female Azumarill (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Waterfall) <Huge Power Ability>
80.75%

-Adamant Female Swampert <Torrent Ability>
100%

-Modest Male Noctowl <Keen Eye Ability>
59.89% <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>

Total Items: Hyper Ball x2 ; Superball x3 ; Park Ball x4 ; Max Potion x3 ; Full Heal x2 ; Full Restore ; x1 Sweet Sensation sprays ; x2 Bitter Berry sprays ; Sour Starfruit spray

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Combusken (4th Encounter)
Diglett (5th Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 01-25-2010 at 05:15 PM.