View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Splishee
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

Ranger Charlie
Outer Heaven

Brisbane introduced himself as Bibi or B, but I had to say I much prefered the unique sound of his actual name. He returned the joke with another pun, and I had to stop myself from laughing too much out of relief.

Suddenly, he turned to face something off in the distance. "Are those a Salamence and a Flygon?" he said, staring with concerned eyes. I followed his gaze, and realised - to my utter annoyance - that Terra had stealthily returned to her "playmate" while I had been preoccupied with greeting the new Trainer.

I rolled my eyes. "She'll be fine. That Flygon is Terra - she's a bit too playful, you know? But she can hold her own against the likes of Salamence." I tried not to let doubt creep into my words, instead turning back to Brisbane with a grin.

"So! Have you had a good look around yet? You'll notice that this gorgeous view is just a series of connecting pillars - high above the ground, but completely safe and sturdy, I assure you! There aren't many places to go, really. There are bird Pokemon fluttering all over the place. There's a really lovely fountain 2 miles or so from here where some of them gather, and also a section about a mile West with gigantic trees sprouting from below; they make a kind of makeshift forest for the resting birdies."

I glanced back at Terra, a frown etched into my face. "Hang on a sec; before you decide where to head, I'll just call over my Flygon," I said brightly. Brisbane was looking around at the gorgeous view with a look of pure wonder on his face; the sky was spotless and full, the deep, rich blue colour extending across the sky in a beautiful, heavenly arc. It seemed as though reaching our fingers just the slightest above our heads would allow us to softly touch the endless abyss above us; despite coming here almost every week, it still never ceased to astound me.

Nonetheless, I whistled to Terra and she poked her head up once more, with a slightly guilty expression on her face. She slumped her body and flew over with an air of reluctance, leaving the Salamence behind her at peace. Before Terra reached us, however, the most peculiar thing happened.

It appeared another Pokemon had responded to my whistle; and zoomed past Brisbane and I eagerly and landed on the pillar before us. I peered at the enthusiastic, little Pokemon; it was tiny and a sandy colour of brown, with a small, pink beak and similar feet. Its wings fluttered energetically at its sides and I repressed a giggle.

"Looks like this Pidgey wants to play; or maybe it wants a battle? What do you think?" I observed, turning to Brisbane.

--------------------------------------

Trainer Stats:
Brisbane Kreutzhart
$750
1x Full Restore, 4x Max Potion, 5x Hyper Balls, 1x Type Repellent, 1x Ranger's Delight, 1x Supreme Park Ball

Area Effects:
[Outer Heaven]
Outpost #9: A small hut standing on a majestic pillar looking onward to endless sky.
Sunny with clear skies.
15 Encounters left.

Pokemon Stats:
Bashful Male Magmortar [Firada] [Flame Body] - 100%
Careful Female Jinx [Saudaje] [Forewarn] - 100%
Jolly Female Flygon [Lybel] [Levitate] - 100%

Wild Pokemon
Pokemon Encountered: Pidgey
Pokemon Captured: N/A

Last edited by Splishee; 01-11-2010 at 08:15 PM.