View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 09:11 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: BlueJello

“She’s going to get a lot more bejeebus scared out of her,” Blue told me, and I lifted an eyebrow at him. “Scourge, fly towards her and use a Scary Face to stop her in her tracks. Follow up with Bite to hopefully make her flinch.” Dittomence immediately left from behind its Substitute, flying after the fleeing Togepi and locking gazes with her. It then twisted up its face into a grotesque mask, making poor little Togepi squeal in fright and topple to the ground.

Next, Dittomence landed in front of Togepi, who was crying, and drew its lips from its dagger-like fangs. However, being of a calm sort, Dittomence really didn’t like delivering physical attacks like bite, and little Togepi’s crying seemed to make it feel all the worse. Instead of attacking with its full strength, Dittomence put its jaws around Togepi’s small body and gave a firm but gentle squeeze. Even that small movement caused damage, though, considering how tiny and fragile a Togepi was, and the small creature shrieked as if being murdered. I flinched at the sound and Dittomence quickly drew away, retreating back to its Substitute as Togepi resumed her earlier Uproar attack. Her face was still in the ground, though, so for now it wasn’t too bad, but the moment she stood up, the sound would be as bad, if not worse, than it was last time.

“I think you’re going to have to try something else,” I said, raising my voice a bit to be heard clearly. “Togepi’s too upset to be battled now, you have to do something to calm her down!”

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Calm Genderless Ditto: 75% [Dittomence ; SUB @ 7.66%]
-? Female Togepi: 75.13% <Uproar> [Attack lowered x2, Defense lowered]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Blue Jello

Area Effects
-14 Encounters Remaining
-Type Repellent: Grass Pokemon

Pokemon Stats:
-Calm Genderless Ditto <Limber Ability>
75% <Currently out of Ball ; Currently engaged in battle>

-Serious Male Ambipom <Pickup Ability>
100%

Total Items: 3 Parkballs ; 1 Hyperball ; 2 Max Potions

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Togepi (Encounter 1)

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 01-21-2010 at 03:25 PM.