Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron
Default Re: Leaves/Temporary Leaves/I'm Back Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. House View Post
I am back, guys.
About time Nero.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
Okay, well, I guess I should post this now and get it over with, instead of waiting like I was planning on doing. I don't think things are going to clear up within a week, but if they do, well, there ya go. But if not at least I won't have to try and get this posted then.

Okay, so I thought I finally got things sorted. Turns out I didn't. A lot of you know I've been job hunting for quite some time now, and I thought I'd found something stable. Turns out it was a temp job and nothing permanent, so I'm back to hunting. My schedule is all screwy again, and now I've got something else to work on other than getting a job.

It's basically like this. The Franklin County Department of Family Jobs and Services (used to be called the Welfare Office lol) offers a food stamp program. I have applied for it, for the sole purpose of the work assignments they send you to in order to work off your food stamps. My hope is that someone will decide to hire me permanently, which happens pretty often, or so I've heard. I've been having such a hard time finding a permanent job by the usual channels, so I'm trying this one and REALLY hoping something comes of it.

That being the case, I'm working on getting everything together and sorted for my caseworker, and once I'm approved (I'm sure I will be), I'll be starting my work assignments. I'm not sure what kind of schedule I'll have, but I know I won't be on nearly as much as I have been lately.

That being said, I've decided it's in my best interests to leave PE2K for a while, in part at least. I'll be getting on a few times a week, hopefully, to check on the Mod board and make sure nothing needs my attention, and I'll be active in a few areas around the forum. Other than that, about the only place you'll catch me online is AIM, which I'll lurk around during the times I'm job-hunting or doing something else online.

Now, to mention specifics:

-RP Board
I have two RPs I'm in right now that I'm going to remain a part of. I won't be joining any other RPs until things get settled down. This includes the Team RP, which I was (and still am) psyched about. I really wanted to be part of it and thought I would be, but I know it'll be active and I won't be able to keep up. I'm not going to stress myself out trying to. The RPs I'm in now have slowed down to the point I can easily keep up, and that's the only reason I'm staying in them.

-URPG Board
The only thing I'll be active in is Battles. I'll probably give up my Gym, since I don't think I'll be active enough to hold on to it (despite the fact hardly anyone challenges Hearthome these days anyways). I'll be doing tourneys and forum FFAs when I notice them being held, and if you catch me on AIM I'll probably be up to a battle, but I won't be battling nearly as much as I am now. I'm not doing any writing or Grading of any kind, and my Park duties are currently being handled by Eraizaa-kun, so I'm not doing anything in that section either (save getting on to talk to Erai and the Elite Rangers in case they need me for something).

If anything comes up and someone REALLY REALLY DESPERATELY needs to get a hold of me, you can email me at j_lea_graham@yahoo.com. That's the email I check most often (it's the one I used for applications and such), so I'll check it at least once every day or every other day. Please, unless it's some sort of emergency, don't send me an email at this address. If you want to send a casual email, send it to tyranitar_trainer@yahoo.com. Warning: I don't check that one nearly as often, so there's a good chance your email will go unanswered for a couple weeks.

*Sigh.* And that's pretty much it. I'm really hoping this food stamp work assignment thing will help me turn things around and get them settled in something stable. Wish me luck! <3
Ahh, sorry to hear that your leaving temporarily. Also, thats weird that you live in Franklin County because I do also lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Burmy View Post
Well guys it's been a fun ride, but I'm leaving for good. U all were cool and fun to be with, but nothing last forever. Good bye.
Your a retard Andrew. Please don't talk to me anymore.