View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 02:59 AM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: IDEA: Pokemon Ordo Journeys

I have one question:

Journey fics are hard, HARD pieces to write. They require serious dedication and constant checking to make sure that they don't follow the standard journey in such a bare-bones manner, not to mention keeping people in character. Are you ABSOLUTELY SURE you want to go through with this?

I'm serious. I didn't even have the bravery to try writing a journey story (my current, Delta Species) until I had another one under my belt simply because I knew they were tough ones and wanted to see if this whole 'finishing a fanfiction' thing was actually going to work out. Obviously, it did, but that's not the point. The point is, are you four truly prepared to write a fanfic at all? Maybe try utilizing a little creativity and come up with an original plot for a twenty-something chapter story first, or a bunch of one shots.

Also, I can't say I'm pleased with your choice of characters - I mean really, Ash and Misty again? I see nothing wrong with Harley and Solidad, or Samurai and Zoey, or Jimmy and Marina, or-

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)

Last edited by Giratina; 12-17-2009 at 11:31 PM.