View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 12:55 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Individual RP: Sequentio

"I suppose we might as well head north, seeing as that's always the first of the cardinal directions..." Seq responded. "Unless you've read that one paper. It was published about a month ago by someone named Max. Have you read it?" Sokka laughed with him.

"Yeah, I remember." He chuckled again. "Cutting edge science, that. Anyways, if I remember right," Sokka searched his scattered brain for the answer. "You're in for a treat. The Moonshine Pillar is up there. It's pretty nice, especially in this kind of moon. Not really my thing but Trainers like it. It's a bit of a ways away but I'm sure we'll find some Pokemon between here and there." Sokka began walking, his Trainer in tow.

As they passed around the hill, however, Seq was stopped in his tracks-and sent straight from them-by a spikey brown and beige furball that came rolling down and struck him in the side. The creature-a Zigzagoon-bounced a few times after knocking the pink-coated scientist over and skidded to a stop, unfurling to look over its shoulder at the human it had knocked over with some concern.

"Hey Seq, you alright?" Sokka called back, having continued walking for a few yards before realizing there was no one behind him listening to his tourism rambling.

--------------------

Encounters Left: 14

Encounters- ??? ??? Zigzagoon

Trainer Stats

Name: Sequentio
Items: 5 Park Balls, 3 Super Balls, 2 Hyper Balls, 2 Full Heals & 3 Max Potions

Pokemon

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Ability; Oblivious (Prevents attract).
Nature; Impish.
TM/HM; Brick Break, Dream Eater, Grass Knot & Shadow Ball.

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Ability; Serene Grace (Doubles chances for secondary effects).
Nature; Gentle.
TM/HM; Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Nasty Plot (BM), Psychic, Reflect, Roost, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave & Tri Attack (SM).

Julie the Vaporeon
Gender; Female
Nature; Calm
Ability; Water Absorb (Regains 25% health when hit with a Water attack).
TM/HM/Other; Hidden Power (Poison), Ice Beam, Protect, Substitute, Surf & Toxic.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 12-04-2009 at 06:41 PM.