View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 02:39 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

I see what you're getting at.

Truthfully, I think its a good idea and honestly, I would link it to its own kind of "Team RP." Usually, the Team RP is made to fit for the teams already in existence. Here, it would be more on the side of the RP making teams in this board, or at least that's what I'm thinking. So say in the RP, using your 2012 example, a band of RPers work together and create the New Patriots, so because of that, the team is created over here.

I can see it working, but it would definitely need a very deep and very enthralling storyline. And I wouldn't make it annual either. That's a long time, and a lot of people can come and go within a year's span. But you could have it where if the RP suddenly dies off, revive it again with a new thread, but when it comes to the storyline, fast forward in time a bit, covering what happened 50 or so years after the last RP's events. As long as you can weave it together on a continuous basis, you can keep it going as long as you like. I did this a few times with the Quista RP, and it definitely works. Meanwhile, the original RP that started with War Season 5 carried on to Team RP II, and then to Team RP V.