View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 02:55 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Eraizaa-kun

OOC: Sorry for the wait ^^'...

=====

IC: Being trained in knowning what a person, or Pokemon for that matter, was thinking, feeling, and planning, I could instantly tell that there was really nothing wrong with Nancy. Not only because I didn't pick up any actual distress in her screech, but also because Felix, though an admirable actor, didn't put true worry in his voice or body language. Therefore, I knew this little stunt to be what it really was, a Fake Out attack. Lickiting, however, wasn't trained in this sort of thing, and the round Pokemon flinched back in surprise when Nancy started shrieking. When she collapsed to the ground, Lickitung watched her for a long moment, tail flicking nervously, but Pokemon have their own ways of picking up on things.

After a few seconds, Lickitung sniffed the air in a sort of cautious manner. About ten seconds passed, and the Pokemon whiffed at the air again. This time its eyes narrowed and it gave Nancy a hard stare, as if irritated with her. Apparently, the Licking Pokemon had scented the air and hadn't picked up on any signs of distress. I'd learned that most animals, Pokemon included, could smell fear and pain, and Lickitung clearly hadn't smelled either of these. The lack of obvious stress signals must have told it that Nancy wasn't really hurt, that she was just putting on a show.

Annoyed, Lickitung took two heavy steps forward, opening its mouth wide and sucking in a huge breath. When it could inhale no more, it clasped its paws over its stomach and heaved. It didn't vomit, though; instead, a skull-splitting, deafening scream roiled up the Pokemon's throat and out of its gaping jaws. The Screech was so powerful I could literally see the sound waves warping the air directly in front of Lickitung's mouth. I winced and clapped my hands over my ears, knowing poor Nancy would fare all the worse because of her delicate hearing. Apparently, Lickituing was giving her something to actually cry out over.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Jolly Female Delcatty: 100%
-? ? Lickiting: 96% <Screech> [Oblivious Ability]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Felix Haru

Area Effects
-14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
-Jolly Female Delcatty (TM Protect ; BM Sucker Punch) <Cute Charm Ability>
100%

-Calm Female Dragonite (TM Rain Dance ; TM Substitute ; HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; HM Whirlpool) <Inner Focus Ability>
100%

-Naive Female Butterfree (TM Psychic ; TM Hidden Power [Electric] ; TM SolarBeam ; TM Nightmare) <Compoundeyes Ability>
100%

-Careful Male Gallade (TMs Substitute, Swagger, Trick Room, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (dragon), Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Thunder Wave, Skill Swap, Toxic, Snatch, Rest, Shadow Ball, X-Scissors, Thunderbolt, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Taunt, Safeguard, Reflect, Light Screen, Natural Gift, Fling, Poison Jab, Charge Beam ; BMs Confuse Ray and Shadow Sneak, MTs Ice Punch and Thunderpunch) <Steadfast Ability>
100%

-Sassy Male Abomasnow (TM Grass Knot ; TM Hail ; TM Earthquake) <Snow Warning Ability>
100%

Total Items: Parkballs x 10, Super Balls x 5, Hyper Balls x 3, Supreme Parkball x 1, Digital Camera, Digital Camera Powerlens, Max Potion x 2, Full Heal x 2

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Lickitung {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

=====

OOC: Tung's gender?

^Rock Musical Bleach^