View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 09:55 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Stinky

This was definitely one of the craziest battles I’d ever seen, and not just one involving a Wobbuffet. I mean, come on, proposal? Well, I suppose I knew several people who might take “damage” at being asked for their hand in marriage, but still. It was nuts, and I didn’t think it would have worked with any other kind of Pokemon but a Wobby.

Gengar, clutching the Hyper Ball given to her by Bob and now grounded once more, walked over to where Wobbuffet had righted himself. The Psychic watched Gengar coming towards him and gave a goofy smile, holding his arms out to her again. I expected him to go running to her, but he stayed where he was, letting Gengar come to him. When she did, it was all I could do not to burst out laughing.

Gengar reached Wobbuffet and leaned in to plant a kiss on his cheek, but Wobbuffet was clearly somewhat eccentric. He shifted and took the kiss, and the Dark Pulse, mind you, straight on the lips. Needless to say, the Psychic was more than a little surprised when the love-peck filled his mouth with painful Dark energy.

Wobbuffet reeled away from Gengar, waving his arms around madly as he tried to back away from her. The shock of the sneak attack seemed to knock him, temporarily at least, back to his senses. His tail slapped the ground, but before he had a chance to retaliate, Gengar jumped forward and smacked the Hyper Ball against his chest. Wobbuffet’s counterstrike dwindled to a surprised exclamation, which was abruptly cut off as he was sucked into the Hyper Ball.

After drawing in Wobbuffet and snapping shut, the Ball fell from Gengar’s hands to the cave floor. There it shook back and forth, and for a moment I was certain the Pokemon would escape. However, the Ball fell still instead of breaking open, and I smiled as I went to collect the sphere. I rejoined Bob and presented the Hyper Ball to him, grinning more.

“Well, I have to say, that was the strangest battle I have EVER seen. Seriously, you take the cake for “Weird Battle Tactics,” I told the young man. “But hey, it worked in the end, right? And you had fun, so that’s all that really matters.”

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS [AT THE END OF BATTLE]:
-Jolly Female Gengar: 65.92%
-? Male Wobbuffet: 13.52% [Attracted]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Bob Miller
Money: 2,000

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining: 9
Type Repellent (Dark)

Pokemon Stats:
- Jolly Female Gengar (Thunderbolt ; Explosion ; Taunt ; Sludge Bomb ; Will-o-Wisp ; HP Dragon ; Substitute ; Attract ; Psych Up ; Toxic ; Protect ; Energy Ball ; Snatch ; Focus Punch ; Psychic ; Torment ; Counter ; Ice Punch ; Rest ; Giga Drain ; Focus Blast ; Sleep Talk ; Fire Punch ; Skill Swap ; Trick Room ; Icy Wind) <Levitate Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
65.92%

- Gentle Female Togekiss (Flamethrower ; HP Psychic ; Thunder Wave ; Shadow Ball ; Attract ; Water Pulse ; Protect ; Roost ; Shock Wave ; Psychic ; Grass Knot ; Double Team ; Substitute ; Psych Up ; Fire Blast ; Reflect ; Light Screen ; Toxic ; Nasty Plot ; Psycho Shift ; Counter ; Tri-Attack ; Trick) <Serene Grace Ability>
70.50%

- Jolly Genderless Bronzong (Trick Room; Charge Beam; Flash Cannon; HP Ground ; Stealth Rock ; Protect ; Grass Knot ; Earthquake ; Explosion ; Calm Mind ; Shadow Ball ; Dream Eater ; Rock Slide ; Rest ; Sleep Talk ; Toxic ; Light Screen ; Reflect ; Rock Tomb ; Psych Up ; Psychic) <Levitate Ability>
100%

Total Items: Type Repellent x3 ; Hyper Ball x3 ; Park Ball x10

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Absol {Encounter 1}
Honchkrow {Encounter 2}
Clefairy {Encounter 3}
Shedinja {Encounter 4}
Unown {Encounter 5}
Wobbuffet {Encounter 6}

Total Captured Pokemon:
Rash Male Absol
Quirky Male Wobbuffet

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-20-2009 at 03:02 PM.